Football Magazines From Newspapers

I am a displaced GT football fan here in Arizona.  I am trying to find out when the local newspapers will be releasing they're annual football magazines.  I would appreciate any information that I would receive, therefore I could let my son know so he could send them to me.

Football is just not the same here in Arizona.  I just miss the passion for football in SE Texas on Friday nights.

Thanks Again

Mike Schrieber

I am a displaced GT football fan here in Arizona.  I am trying to find out when the local newspapers will be releasing they're annual football magazines.  I would appreciate any information that I would receive, therefore I could let my son know so he could send them to me.

Football is just not the same here in Arizona.  I just miss the passion for football in SE Texas on Friday nights.

Thanks Again

Mike Schrieber

The Houston Chronicle has already started previewing a district each day in the paper. I do not believe they have produced the "big spread" of pre-season all-greater Houston, rankings, etc. yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed