PN-G At Barbers Hill Week 0 Predictions?

wish i could make it friday but i work till 7:00 and it a lng drive to see two quarters standing up

I have season tickets and you can sit with me, but ya have to wear BLUE and WHITE ;D

After a great deal of researching, I've changed my prediction...

BH 21 PNG 17...Go Eagles.

BHFan, I'll need some updates. I'm gonna walk down the street and check out Katy and Northshore.

No problem! PM me your number or if you still have mine send me a text.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G by 14..............35-21

Anyone know how big BH's stadium is? Will seating be an issue?

Stadium seats 5,500...

Home stands hold around 4,500, maybe a little more.

That means visitor stands hold less than 1,000

PN-G brings at least 3,000, plus the band and drill team.

There will be more PN-G fans standing than seating.

Could be a record crowd at Barbers Hill for their stadium.

Attention Barbers Hill...

When PN-G played Dayton last year, there were PN-G fans in the stands before 3 PM.

Barbers Hill better be ready for a huge crowd Friday.

Alot of folks a BH may not be aware of the crowd that PNG brings! I have been to several PNG games including the 99' Dome game and it is absoulutly awesome how much the comunity backs their INDIANS!!! I'm hoping for a good game! BH should pack the stands as well!!!

I hear about Babers Hill every year in football Im a big fan of playin new teams in new places. Im looking foward to going up there and watching the game. You guys have a good program over there with lots of history.  Cant wait...............................

Im a Barbers Hill fan Barbers hills defensive line summurizes with some really quick and strong guys Don Price moved Jake Ponder From offensive line to Defencive line to see how it worked out thats the last i heard of that . but as far as a i know bh d-line looks pretty good with stepon wright and james bellard at linebacker James bellard was a freshman playing varsity and started his second varsity game . hes now a sophmore and stephon wright is a senior this year there line looks like right side about 230 LBS. nose guard Maybe 200 . Left side idk thts were jake ponder was gonna play who nows he might if thats the case your looking at about 300 lbs of pure muscle and or eric comeaux which is about 235 lbs there all pretty stout and can move . offensive looks great with carmona and back up quarter back jacob bowling both seniors Nick perez will not be playing this year from what ive heard around the hill if i have to say the score with PN-G and Barbers Hill its gonna be a really close one probably over time if i have to say wont be a real high scoring game maybe BH-35 PN-G 28 wont be to bad but hey its just a prediction . Thats mine

BH-35

PN-G- 28

possible overtime

When PN-G fans are fired up my friends know one in this areas stands can hold em so dont feel to bad about it. Example of this is the Astrodome in 1999 sold out PN-Gs side and we were purchasing tickets for Stephensville's side an hour and half befor the game. It was beautiful. I love highschool football.

WOW, Now that is strong. We thought we had a pretty good showing at the Dome that year for the Waco game but were disapointed to find out that they would not let us BH Rednecks in the game with our pocket knifes. Everyone in BH carries a pocket knife but not for what they were trying to stop. ;D

Stadium seats 5,500...

When PN-G played Dayton last year, there were PN-G fans in the stands before 3 PM.

Alot of folks a BH may not be aware of the crowd that PNG brings! I have been to several PNG games including the 99' Dome game and it is absoulutly awesome how much the comunity backs their INDIANS!!! I'm hoping for a good game! BH should pack the stands as well!!!

I have a picture of the crowd from that game at home. I'll post it later.

Here is a youtube link also from the game. This video still gives me chills.

This is the hidden content, please

After Friday the Eagles will have an ideal of how Custer felt at Bighorn. Look for an overflow Indian crowd and the never ending sound of Cherokee to boost the Indians past the Eagles. Likely to be a record attendance game for Barbers Hill football stadium. The Indians running game will not be stopped and a stingy Indian defense stimmies the Eagles offense. It will be a happy commute home back down I-10 for the Indian fans.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

PN-G 38 Barbers Hill 7

I heard BH expanded the visitor's side seating.  Don't know if the stadium seating numbers stated previously (4500/1000) accounts for them or not, but we'll see Friday.  This is good news--I heard they now have additional restrooms on both the home side & visitors side, as well as a concession stand on the visitors side --- which means less time waiting in lines, more time watching the game!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I heard BH expanded the visitor's side seating.  Don't know if the stadium seating numbers stated previously (4500/1000) accounts for them or not, but we'll see Friday.  This is good news--I heard they now have additional restrooms on both the home side & visitors side, as well as a concession stand on the visitors side --- which means less time waiting in lines, more time watching the game!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I hope that is true, it will make it a lot better. Dayton has concessions on the visitor side but not near enough seating for our GT district. BH and Crosby will be the only ones to fill our visitors side this season.

After Friday the Eagles will have an ideal of how Custer felt at Bighorn. Look for an overflow Indian crowd and the never ending sound of Cherokee to boost the Indians past the Eagles. Likely to be a record attendance game for Barbers Hill football stadium. The Indians running game will not be stopped and a stingy Indian defense stimmies the Eagles offense. It will be a happy commute home back down I-10 for the Indian fans.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

PN-G 38 Barbers Hill 7

PNG isn't that good and BH isn't that Bad. I think the game will be a lot closer that that! By "Fearless" does that me un informed ;D

Stadium seats 5,500...

I have a picture of the crowd from that game at home. I'll post it later.

Here is a youtube link also from the game. This video still gives me chills.

This is the hidden content, please

Hey do you remember the racket that the Stephenville fans were making with their propane tanks and ball bearings? They didn't have near the crowd PNG had ,but that noise maker they made was the equalizer :o

Hey do you remember the racket that the Stephenville fans were making with their propane tanks and ball bearings? They didn't have near the crowd PNG had ,but that noise maker they made was the equalizer :o

My son and I were at that game also. What a game and atmosphere. I remember the propane tanks and ball bearings well. I also remember Dustin Long and Kendall Briles putting on one heck of a show.

I agree with your statement, " PNG ain't that good and BH ain't that bad". I'm expecting a pretty competitive game.

So how is the PNG JV and Freshman? I hear that BH has a good Freshman class not for sure about the JV.

The BH Freshman should be AWEsome.

This is the best group for BH since the playoff team from 2 years ago (at least this is what I observe at the junior high games).

The 8th grade bunch at BH is dynamite also!

Just wondering....

Does any one from BH know if any of the freshmen might get a crack at varsity before the year is out?

Good luck to the Eagles and the Indians, although my instincts are all purple in this one.

If I listen good enough at the game in Dayton, I just might hear the beating drums of Cherokee being played 15 miles south of Bronco Stadium  ;D

Speaking of traditions and all....... does PN-G have "crazy mommas" like BH?

Last year's BH Mommas (07) weren't quiet as 'entertaining' as the '06 Mommas.  I know there's some of you '06 mommas still around, so y'all need to help the '08 Mommas step up their game a little this year!  Get the megaphones, shakers and signs ready! 

It's football time in Texas girls!  Let's show 'em what the BH Crazy Mommas are about!!!

So you do remember us???? Those were some good times. Nothing like Friday Night football games. Having to get used to Saturday afternoon games now. Must say that the tailgating is a lot more fun!! Haven't quite broken out my crazy momma stuff. Not sure those folks to the east are ready for this crazy momma from Texas!

Good Luck Eagles!!!

Speaking of traditions and all....... does PN-G have "crazy mommas" like BH?

Last year's BH Mommas (07) weren't quiet as 'entertaining' as the '06 Mommas.  I know there's some of you '06 mommas still around, so y'all need to help the '08 Mommas step up their game a little this year!  Get the megaphones, shakers and signs ready! 

It's football time in Texas girls!  Let's show 'em what the BH Crazy Mommas are about!!!

So you do remember us???? Those were some good times. Nothing like Friday Night football games. Having to get used to Saturday afternoon games now. Must say that the tailgating is a lot more fun!! Haven't quite broken out my crazy momma stuff. Not sure those folks to the east are ready for this crazy momma from Texas!

Good Luck Eagles!!!

Remember ya, heck I miss ya!!  :o  I was hoping there'd be some mommas willing to carry the torch!!!!  The '06 mommas helped pump up the boys & crowd (even ticked a few of 'em off because you were "too" loud)!!  I'm hoping there's some willing to step up this year.... guess we'll see in a few hours!

Should we get it started????

Two bits...four bits... hey six bits a dollar

all for the Eagles STAND UP and holler!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

I'm not a mom ,but I've been called a MUTHA ;D I'm ready to yell my head off and kick the year off right!!!! Go getem EAGLES if you need some support just look to the sea of BLUE AND WHITE we have your back!!!!!!!! 8)

So how is the PNG JV and Freshman? I hear that BH has a good Freshman class not for sure about the JV.

The BH Freshman should be AWEsome.

This is the best group for BH since the playoff team from 2 years ago (at least this is what I observe at the junior high games).

The 8th grade bunch at BH is dynamite also!

Just wondering....

Does any one from BH know if any of the freshmen might get a crack at varsity before the year is out?

Good luck to the Eagles and the Indians, although my instincts are all purple in this one.

If I listen good enough at the game in Dayton, I just might hear the beating drums of Cherokee being played 15 miles south of Bronco Stadium   ;D

Well the Hill has some young players. A sophmore running back, so it wouldnt surprise me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics