Who Will The Best Player In The Area This Season?

Guest Jags

Just to let you guys know.... Right now Devin Brey is living with his dad in California and has checked outta Kountze, But he did mention to me that he might be back before basketball season. Also I think ppl are forgeting Roman Walker!! Im thinkin he will be the one to lead the Lions to state this season.

If Roman Walkers knee is OK he is by far Kountzes best player and would definitely be in the top 5.The small school guys are getting left out on this list but you gotta look at Walker,Bernard,Robinson and Copeland.These kids can play.Also the big kid over at Newton,can't remember his name but he is gonna turn some heads this year.

After watching the Area's AAU team play I have to go with Gulley...  That kid can play inside and out, he actually plays defense, and he is quicker than he looks.  Until Decarlos learns what a good shot is he wont live up to the hype. Lopez and Robinson will have great senior campaigns even though Lopez will miss the beginning of the season playing Playoff football.  Brey is real nice.  The kid they call Nemo from Brook will surprise everyone. Also, Willie Jefferson will be the beast in the middle.

For those of you that have not heard Devin Bray has moved to California to live with his dad.  He will not be back to Kountze.  I spoke with Coach Joubert about a month ago and he said that he does not expect him back.  I did not hear this from Coach Joubert, but from another reliable source that even if Bray returned he may not be welcome back to Kountze.  His hands are tied in my opinion.  He cannot transfer to another school in this area for basketball reasons....his only option was to go to Cali.  Once again this did not come from Joubert but from another source.

For those of you that have not heard Devin Bray has moved to California to live with his dad.  He will not be back to Kountze.  I spoke with Coach Joubert about a month ago and he said that he does not expect him back.  I did not hear this from Coach Joubert, but from another reliable source that even if Bray returned he may not be welcome back to Kountze.  His hands are tied in my opinion.  He cannot transfer to another school in this area for basketball reasons....his only option was to go to Cali.  Once again this did not come from Joubert but from another source.

I HEARD THAT 2

After watching the Area's AAU team play I have to go with Gulley...  That kid can play inside and out, he actually plays defense, and he is quicker than he looks.  Until Decarlos learns what a good shot is he wont live up to the hype. Lopez and Robinson will have great senior campaigns even though Lopez will miss the beginning of the season playing Playoff football.  Brey is real nice.  The kid they call Nemo from Brook will surprise everyone. Also, Willie Jefferson will be the beast in the middle.

Lopez isn't the only one who will miss the early part of basketball season. Shannon Robinson is playing football this year for Silsbee. He hasn't played since 8th grade but has really impressed the coaches with how quick he has picked up the game. He will be playing reciever.

HASN'T NEMO GRADUATED AND TRYING TO WALK ON AT LSC-PA? ???

I dont think so!

Mr Wise...  There is NO WAY and I repeat NO WAY Decarlos is better than Gulley in 2008-2009!

short lets be forreal.........Decarlos is on a totally different level that Gulley come on thats not even a comparison......I keep saying this until i turn blue in the face.......D-FRANK is the best player in all of texas........(besides TMG)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont