Rumor

Guest abovetherim

Guest abovetherim

Spoke to someone close to the basketball program and they told me Coach Roccaforte has stated this years team will be better than last year.

Hopefully our new beat writer at the Enterprise can in the near future fill us in regarding the men's basketball team.

You know, someone who will tell it like it is.

I thought I would give Terror a smile because he will be crying when Lamar is dominating the west.

I'm predicting Lamar as #2 or #3 in the SLC West. I'm going with UT-Arlington as my favorite heading in. Nice amount of talent returning and some talented newcomers.

SHSU is either #3 or #4. They could play the spoiler role and will definitely knock off a few people they may not look like they have a chance to beat. Figure this year, SHSU will be down slightly, then make it back to near the top the following year. SHSU won't just go away...

Well we instilled a much better offense that wins basketball games, and is exciting at the same time too. Hopefully Roc can score some 6'8 or 6'9 guys like Memphis has who fit in with their system well.

UTA lost the guys that got them to the dance. Come back to Earth, Terror. And UTA has 1 non-conference home game. Lamar and SFA, everyone else is 5 steps back...

UNLV -- come back to Earth! Guess you are going to make me present to you the facts...

UTA returns Guignard, Vereen, Long. All three averaged more than 12 ppg...and you have got to figure Moffitt will do more this year plus they got a nice incoming class...they even got Marquez Haynes, the Boston College transfer, who is done sitting out...played 18 minutes a game for BC, started three games and according to their Prospectus, could end up being the top player for UT-Arlington.

UTA is no slouch.

UTA lost the guys that got them to the dance. Come back to Earth, Terror. And UTA has 1 non-conference home game.

Lamar and SFA, everyone else is 5 steps back...

And Jermaine Griffin wasn't even that much of a force for them during conference play... They will be good but they will need another run to win it all. SFA is the favorite I think.

Guest coachacola

Lamar can be a lot better than last year even without Sanders, DHop, Todd and Barrow.  Dawkins and Nabors will have a monster season.  Hall and Brown will be a lot better.  Worrell, Nwevo and Custer will play solid inside.  Mahoney and McThay will provide Dawkins some relief.  Some of the new guys will surprise us.  The team may not be quite as good offensively as last year but defensively they'll be a lot better, and that will be the key to a good season.

UTA lost the guys that got them to the dance. Come back to Earth, Terror. And UTA has 1 non-conference home game. Lamar and SFA, everyone else is 5 steps back...

UNLV -- come back to Earth! Guess you are going to make me present to you the facts...

UTA returns Guignard, Vereen, Long. All three averaged more than 12 ppg...and you have got to figure Moffitt will do more this year plus they got a nice incoming class...they even got Marquez Haynes, the Boston College transfer, who is done sitting out...played 18 minutes a game for BC, started three games and according to their Prospectus, could end up being the top player for UT-Arlington.

UTA is no slouch.

Didn't you predict Lamar 6th last year and a few katfans predicted Lamar wouldn't make the slc tourney.

Lamar and SFA, write it in stone.  UTA will go 7-9 like they did last year.... SHSU will go 5-11..  Lamar will repeat another 13-3

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont