Anyone going to Forth Worth this weekend?

I believe the GT Shockers and Orange Crush are going. I looked at the Fort Worth ASA site and apparently they will not be posting the bracket. Houston Metro did agreat job of keeping theirs updated for the territorial.

Tournament Bracket is posted on VTD. If anyone is looking.

Good luck Shockers and Orange Crush Gold.Play hard and win some games.

Good luck to these area teams.

OCG VS Cy-Fair Blaze in first round action at 2:45PM today.

GT Shockers with a 1st round bye VS winner of Alvin No Fear and Texas Royals at 4:30PM today.

Guest 11/13Dad

GT Shockers beat Alvin No Fear Gold 13-1.  Play again around 11AM Saturday.

The next one should test your mettle Mc.  That Texas Peppers/Tanel are a pretty salty bunch.  Good luck to you all.

If anyone there gets to see a potential 3 o'clock matchup between Texas Aces and Austin Storm that will be a good one.  Storm has to win an 8 a.m. game this morning to get there but the winner of Aces and Austin Storm will probably be heading to OKC.

Also, I can see Texas Connection getting wins in their next 2 games (stay in the winner's bracket).  The third one is the one I am worried about for them.  Katy Heat has had a couple of near misses in qualifiers as has Texas Aces.  Katy Heat vs. Connection would also be a good one to see.  Anybody that beats Katy Heat this weekend is the real deal.

Guest stircrazy

OCG lost their 1st one 3-1. Did not hit for crap. Won the 2nd game this morning at 8 am  8-0 over Glory Gold. All hit great. Bek threw only 51 pitches.

OCG lost their 1st one 3-1. Did not hit for crap. Won the 2nd game this morning at 8 am   8-0 over Glory Gold. All hit great. Bek threw only 51 pitches.

Great job Bek. Keep humming  the ball. Heard that Courtney hit a bomb that was out of the park, but the girl fell on the fence to catch the ball. Keep swinging the bats girls. Wish I could have been there, but work calls

Guest 11/13Dad

OCG lost their 1st one 3-1. Did not hit for crap. Won the 2nd game this morning at 8 am   8-0 over Glory Gold. All hit great. Bek threw only 51 pitches.

Orange Crush won again today and with one more win can make it to Sunday.  Gotta make it to Sunday to have a chance, best of luck to the Nederland Bunch. 

The Glory Gold (Shelton) team qualified last week in Oklahoma City.  You guys beat the Glory Gold (Huse).  Don't know why all those Dallas teams want to call themselves Glory Gold when there is really only one real Glory Gold.

Guest 11/13Dad

Update on Texas Glory Gold.  (Lutz) lost first bracket 4-0.  (Huse) lost 5-0 and then 8-0 to OCG.  (Bell) lost 9-1 and then lost 2nd bracket to Mystixx 3-2. 

In those 5 games the non-Shelton Texas Glory teams were 0 fer 5.  They were outscored 29-3.  Sounds like the only thing they have in common with the (Shelton) team is the name.

Guest stircrazy

Congrats to both SETX teams for get showings in FT.Worth so far this weekend. Shockers have to win 2 and Crush need 5 on Sunday. Crush is smashing th ball everywhere today. All girls are hitting and maybe it has finally coming together.

If the Shockers when their first game tomorrow they will be one of four undefeated teams. That means they can finish no worse that T-5, if that is the case they would be qualified because this tourney has six berths.

Yes, that is true ... the top 4 out of the winner's bracket and the 2 top out of the loser's bracket get the 6 berths.  The bracket stops when those 6 teams remain.

Congrats to both SETX teams for get showings in FT.Worth so far this weekend. Shockers have to win 2 and Crush need 5 on Sunday. Crush is smashing th ball everywhere today. All girls are hitting and maybe it has finally coming together.

Keep it up, get'm there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics