Ozen 's 2008-2009 Season

I might as well jump on the bandwagon early. I've been watching several of their players playing this summer and the high level of competition they are participating in across the country. These guys are going to be very strong this season. The only thing thats going to stop them (if anything)this year is themselves. Reserve your State Tournaments now.

I might as well jump on the bandwagon early. I've been watching several of their players playing this summer and the high level of competition they are participating in across the country. These guys are going to be very strong this season. The only thing thats going to stop them (if anything)this year is themselves. Reserve your State Tournaments now.

I already have mine, but not because of Ozen. I go every year anyways but I'll be watching my Silsbee Tigers there again this year. ;)

Guest stevenash

There is a pretty good chance you might be watching Navasota as nearly their entire team returns from the 1 pt buzzer beater loss to HJ.

I agree!! Ozen will be very good!!  They are very experienced as they return two of the members of last years team that I think made them go......specially Breon.  Then you have the sophmore sensation from this year in Decarlos Frank.  Plus They have the best coach in southeast Texas...Andre Boutte.  What will be interesting though is how they will play with out a legit inside guy and what will Boutte have up his sleeve..... as he always has something!!  Good Luck to the Panthers this season!!!!

I agree!! Ozen will be very good!!  They are very experienced as they return two of the members of last years team that I think made them go......specially Breon.  Then you have the sophmore sensation from this year in Decarlos Frank.  Plus They have the best coach in southeast Texas...Andre Boutte.  What will be interesting though is how they will play with out a legit inside guy and what will Boutte have up his sleeve..... as he always has something!!  Good Luck to the Panthers this season!!!!

Wait a minute! What about the two big kids that played last year? They are presently playing summer ball with Breon,Frank, etc. Have they graduated? If so, I may have wait to hop on the train with Ozen.....sheez! Wheatley! Wheatley! Wheatley!

Willie Jefferson is still there!  Howeve, not as big of inside threat as in the past years.

Whoa! I may have to go for Oakhill in VA. Off subject, but did you guys hear about the #1 ranked point guard (high school) may opt to go pro in Europe; Brandon Jennings?  Fellas, start taking your SAT's at least by your junior year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami