Scrimmages! Who are you playing?

According to the letter mailed out to season ticket holders, Silsbee is scrimmaging Bmt. Kelly and LCM. Did not see Nederland on the schedule.

Hmmm? Yall are on their schedule as the first scrimmage?

This is the hidden content, please

Click on 2008 schedule.....

I was under the impression that we were scrimmaging Nederland also. Could be a misprint on our season ticket letter, wouldn't be the first time.

According to the letter mailed out to season ticket holders, Silsbee is scrimmaging Bmt. Kelly and LCM. Did not see Nederland on the schedule.

Hmmm? Yall are on their schedule as the first scrimmage?

This is the hidden content, please

Click on 2008 schedule.....

I was under the impression that we were scrimmaging Nederland also. Could be a misprint on our season ticket letter, wouldn't be the first time.

OK the silsbee schedule was posted today on their isd website and it has Kelly for the first scrimmage. I'm gonna go with that for now....

OK etbu I looked on the Huffman isd website and the schedule says 12pm for the OF scrimmage so I'll go with that unless I hear something else. I also noticed it had your first home game as being the Kashmere game? I thought the stadium wasn't going to be ready until the first district game?

OK etbu I looked on the Huffman isd website and the schedule says 12pm for the OF scrimmage so I'll go with that unless I hear something else. I also noticed it had your first home game as being the Kashmere game? I thought the stadium wasn't going to be ready until the first district game?

Our stadium will not be ready until next year........... We are playing at the DUMP still.  ??? How you like that scrimmage on thursday? ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476