23-AA District Champs

Guest blade_65

Which team will be standing in the end?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be standing in the end?

• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Kountze
    • Dewyville
    • Warren

and what did beating trinity prove? According to their player profiles in DCTF magazine they have a HB that runs a 4.8 40.  I was a 260lb lineman in high school and i could have ran him down. and he was a player to watch, that says alot about what they had to offer in a matchup.  you don't get better by playing teams you should beat day in and day out.  You get better by playing teams that should beat you day in and day out.  c'mon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what did beating trinity prove? According to their player profiles in DCTF magazine they have a HB that runs a 4.8 40.  I was a 260lb lineman in high school and i could have ran him down. and he was a player to watch, that says alot about what they had to offer in a matchup.  you don't get better by playing teams you should beat day in and day out.  You get better by playing teams that should beat you day in and day out.  c'mon

Good point, I agree.

LOL...I know, just stirring the pot a little.  How is Deweville shaping up and do they have a chance to make the playoffs this year.  Would LOVE to see them run the table on the other blow-hards.. ;D

Thanks for the comment, Deweyville will be competitive, new Coach and Offense/Defense, we're getting better each week, hopefully we can stay healthy through District.  I enjoy bringing my son to see Newton play, either in season or in the playoffs, to show him some high quality High School Football.  Good luck the rest of the season to ya'll, although I don't think ya'll need it. LOL

I think Buna takes the district with East Chambers and Kountze battling for second/third. Hardin is a candidate as well to sneak into the third spot. There will be a major upset again this year, just like last season. A clearcut front-runner will be rolling through the district only to have Anahauc, Hardin, or Warren upset them. I don't know if the district is really weak, but it will definitely be very competitive. Just about every week will be a battle. I wish HD was in this district this year to see if we could get a playoff spot...lol.

hd bobcat55 ol buddy your back with all the anger all 6'3 300lbs of you oh my the great one has spoke kountze,hardin,anahuac just stop playing football hdbobcat says we are garbage and when he talks everyone knows he knows everything.i think you should worry about your bobcats

It's 6'4" 330lbs., but everything else looks good!

Kountze takes district with Anahuac and EC filling the other 2 spots.  IMO 23-AA is shaping up to be a rather weak district, swept in the first round. ;D

I guarantee all 3 teams from 23AA advance to the second round of the playoffs.

Why would you think all teams advance to second round?

because they all get a bye in the first round

Kountze takes district with Anahuac and EC filling the other 2 spots.  IMO 23-AA is shaping up to be a rather weak district, swept in the first round. ;D

I guarantee all 3 teams from 23AA advance to the second round of the playoffs.

Why would you think all teams advance to second round?

because they all get a bye in the first round

Haha way to make me look dumb.

HOw do they now that all three will get i bye first round buna didnt last year and i didnt think that EC did either????

Realignment has new districts.  District 23 plays 24 in the first round but this version of district 24 does not play football so the 23AA teams get a bye.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder