Barbers Hill vs Dayton

Am I the only one who really does not get this supposed rivalry? Its Barbers Hill, oh well. I am way more excited when we hook it up with Crosby, and Lord knows the game any real old Dayton Bronco looks forward to someday is against Liberty. I know Mike George is getting all excited, but I just don't feel it. With that said Dayton by 35!

Guest blade_65

just like Payne bh has never been a big rivalry game for dayton.  the days when Crosby and Cleveland were the big games in the area for the broncos. give the liberty game a decade because it would be a tract meet if it was this year.

by the way broncos big 41-0

Dayton big this year!!! Yall have a great team and BH is still trying to get established in 4A. BH will be more competitive inthe years to come, but this years Bronco team will have no troubles in district. The only folks that view this as a rival are those that remeber with Dayton and BH played these two teams put on a show back in the day. Goodluck to the Bronco's this year it should be a good one for you.

Okay, 8-8 All-Time, just as I thought not that many meetings. Alright so my plan is after Dayton wins the next two season and increases the record to 10-8 we call it a series and never play again. Any thoughts, LOL?

Dont get too excited this year is yours, but the next couple of years you will have fun with BH ;D

So BH has been ducking Dayton since '88 eh?  I'm willing to put money on not a single BH team could have kept up with Dayton since.  Even that slow Dayton team from '03(the bunch that beat GP in overtime the last district game.  I was at that one looking @GP)

Unless Dayton suites up the deaf and blind I will take Jerry Stewart over the Hill, and maybe even then!

I don't think Jerry would suit up folks like yourself (Add Dumb) ;D , but if he did you would be in trouble. Ask the younger Daytonians what is coming up at BH in the next couple of years they will tell ya  :o

So BH has been ducking Dayton since '88 eh?  I'm willing to put money on not a single BH team could have kept up with Dayton since.  Even that slow Dayton team from '03(the bunch that beat GP in overtime the last district game.  I was at that one looking @GP)

No ducking my friend  ;D Dayton went on a growing streak and left BH in 1A. The two schools have not played because of the classification and size ,but now BH is grow at such a rate that they will be much larger than Dayton in the next 4 to 6 years possible going to 5A in 10 where we can finially start whooping up on Port Aurther again  ;D That is if yall are not 1A by then :'(

Unless Dayton suites up the deaf and blind I will take Jerry Stewart over the Hill, and maybe even then!

I don't think Jerry would suit up folks like yourself (Add Dumb) ;D , but if he did you would be in trouble. Ask the younger Daytonians what is coming up at BH in the next couple of years they will tell ya  :o

I have been watching that group the last couple of years, BH definatley has some good young athletes coming up. This years freshman games in our district will be worth watching, even if your kid, or nephew isn't playing.

No ducking my friend  ;D Dayton went on a growing streak and left BH in 1A. The two schools have not played because of the classification and size ,but now BH is grow at such a rate that they will be much larger than Dayton in the next 4 to 6 years possible going to 5A in 10 where we can finially start whooping up on Port Aurther again  ;D That is if yall are not 1A by then :'(

That won't be that much larger, Dayton is growing as well at fairly steady pace, a controlable one anyway. Plus I do not want to hear about ya'lls Jr High teams, Lumberton used that excuse for 40 years. Anyway we will see what we see, but again I will take my chances with Stewart anytime!

That won't be that much larger, Dayton is growing as well at fairly steady pace, a controlable one anyway. Plus I do not want to hear about the Jr High teams, Lumberton used that excuse for 40 years. Anyway we will see what we see, but again I will take my chances with Stewart anytime!

It looks like Dayton's numbers are declining. I don't have the Dave Campbells book with me, but is said Dayton was at 1300 something students and BH was at 1055. Didn't Dayton used to be about 1600 strong? Just curious because I though Daytown was growing as well.

Dayton is about 1450 and in a general holding pattern for last 3 years. We do expect slow growth for the next 10 years and then rapid growth thereafter--BH will be 5A long before Dayton will so we better get our licks in now

Dayton is about 1450 and in a general holding pattern for last 3 years. We do expect slow growth for the next 10 years and then rapid growth thereafter--BH will be 5A long before Dayton will so we better get our licks in now

Thanks for the Info. I wonder with these area's growing if Liberty will see any growth? Just like Dayton, BH and Liberty was always a good game!

Ahhh I got home and found my DC mag  ;D and Dayton is listed as turning in 1,353.5!  I hope that .5 guy isn't on the football team he would be hell to bring down  ;D

Better than Baytown Memorial they have 1537.48????? I have seen the .5 but .48  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124