PINTO ALL-STARS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go with Vidor.  They are undefeated, they have 10-run every team they have played including a 22-11 victory over Groves.  I just don't see Vidor being beat not once, but twice.  They are 7-8 yrs old so I know anything can happen, but I say Vidor wins game one to advance to State.  Good luck to both teams. 

Guest yankee fan

Good Luck Groves!!! Also I want to tell Terry Green thank you for telling my kid last night great play when he got the ball.  that is what you call-GOOD COACHING!!

Guest vpfootball

Good Luck to VIDOR and GROVES tonight and with that said this has been a great tournament. We (fans) all have gotten along and have watched some good baseball, congratulation to TC,Vidor,Groves,PA and Orange for showing good sportsmanship.. I would like to say GREAT job Orange on doing a good job on the field and to the Concession stand ladys man yall all have worked yall a$$ off. Now let's go Vidor!!!

Congrats to Everyone in the Tournament.  Every game that I saw was well played and had lots of sportsmanship. 

Thanks to Terry and everyone else who did so much to have the field in such great shape.

And forgive me for being a little excited about the outcome.  I am looking forward to hanging out with Robby and company next week in Irving.  Good Luck to Both of our teams and may we represent the Golden Triangle with class dignity, and some wins.

congratulations to vidor on a great tournament. you guys have much talent with great coaching. congrats also to you robby and your staff. our team wishes you all the best of luck in irving. also want to to say good luck to coach hal and his shetland team in irving. i would also like to thank all the coaches and parents on a great tournament. it was awesome to see all the parents get along and come together for the kids. thanks to all who helped get the tarp on and off the field. overall...i enjoyed watching every single game. it was great to see all the homeruns hit during the tournament. i truly believe the future is bright for baseball in the golden triangle. it will be great to watch these kids play as they grow up in the years to come.

Great job Vidor! Very good tournament by all teams involved. TD you guys did a great job with the field as always. Piratefan your boys almost made it 3 for 3 with Vidor teams advancing.Great run Cory you should be proud of the job you all did

I just got back in town so I'm a little late replying. It sounds like Vidor is representing the Golden Triangle well.

I also want to thank all of the coaches that helped on the field. It really takes more than just a few guys to take care of it. I know I'm preaching to the choir because more than likely all of the people that stepped in and helped from the other cities are the ones that do it at their own park. I hope to return the favor in the future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder