AS THE WORLD TURNS...IN BC

Question...why is this honestly hurting ya'll???  What is the big deal?  It's not like baseball season is starting tmo!  Is this decision affecting your paycheck or something?  Have you applied for the job?  What's the deal? Am I missing something?   ???       

This is a BC issue and this is a discussion board.  If this is the way they handle hiring the baseball coach it doesn't shed a nice light on BC. BTW, how would you people in Lumberton handle this?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cardinal

Ya know easynow and this also applies to alot of people on this message board...before you start popping off... try to find out the TRUTH what's going on.  Hate to bust anyone's bubble....but none of ya'll do.  There is so much stuff to it.  You just think ya'll know...but ya'll don't.

They dam sure don't!! They have no clue. Heck i know what's going on, and i even know Jeff Matthews said take your time.

well one reason is this is a discussion board and we have an opinion...another reason is they are keepiong landry waiting if he is the next choice....and it doesnt matter if baseball is way off are not....they are messing with one of the few successful sports bridge city has and like i said before they had a meeting to make name the coach and they didnt..so it is time to do it....so cardinal if you know whats going on then what is greens decision going to be and what does matthews have to do with it..it would seem like he would try to be talking him into staying since baseball is vidors most successful sports

Question...why is this honestly hurting ya'll???  What is the big deal?  It's not like baseball season is starting tmo!  Is this decision affecting your paycheck or something?  Have you applied for the job?  What's the deal? Am I missing something?   ???       

:D :D :D :D I don't care you are, that's funny!!!!

Im not sure if anyone of you got the opportunity to read my earlier post containing this info, but just in case you didnt this might answer a few questions concerning why any of this is anyones business or why we are questioning certain things.... ;)

Forum:  1)a public meeting or assembly for open discussion

2)a public facility to meet for open discussion

he should be allowed to think this over for as long as he wants...its hs this isnt like college or professional where the more time you take hiring someone the less time they have to get to work....the only thing that needs work done on it right away is the field but my point is waiting a little while right after the season isnt as devastating in hs....no recruiting...no fall ball...no free agents to look at...no salaries to rearrange....no draft.  just the summer.  if this were like october and we still dont have a head coach then that would be bad but its not even july yet

i'd rather them take their time and hire who they want and who they need than them rush into something they might regret later :)

What's so funny?

Its just that I'm with you on this.  These people act like its the end of the world that its taking a little while to settle who the coach will be.  Everyone just needs to step back from the ledge, its going to be allright.

Ya know easynow and this also applies to alot of people on this message board...before you start popping off... try to find out the TRUTH what's going on.  Hate to bust anyone's bubble....but none of ya'll do.  There is so much stuff to it.  You just think ya'll know...but ya'll don't.

Bust my bubble and tell me the TRUTH.  You are correct in saying there is so much STUFF to it.  It didn't take this much time for Clarence Thomas to be approved for the Supreme Court. 

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax