Top 10 SE Texas Teams For 08..Rank Them!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dayton

2. Westbrook

3. West Orange Stark

4. Kirbyville

5. Central

6. Nederland

7. Livingston

8. Newton

9. Memorial

10. PNG

On Jasper, well they are in a district that I feel strongly will be the most fun to watch over the season. The top three schools are very evenly matched (Jasper, Diboll and Carthage), however I am not sure how far any of them goes in the postseason. I believe they all have the talent for a long haul, but I have some questions that will hopefully get answered before district play begins. The QBs from each school are going to make this thing fun!

Here goes...    ;D

1. West Brook

2. West Orange-Stark

3. Dayton

4. Port Neches-Groves

5. Nederland

6. Port Arthur Memorial

7. Jasper

8. Lumberton

9. Newton

10. Kirbyville

1 KIRBYVILLE

2 WOS

3 NEWTON

4 DAYTON

5 JASPER

6 WESTBROOK

7 PNG

8 PAM

9 CENTRAL

10 GO OUT IN A LIMB AND SAT ORANGEFIELD

:o WOW. That's uhhhhh, an interesting Top 10 you got there, man. Somehow I dont see K-ville beating some of the teams you have ranked below them. Dayton is gonna be really good. What about Nederland? I dont see them on your poll. Certainly you dont believe that the Wildcats could beat a team as seasoned as Nederland. Maybe you do. I realize that you're a homer for your team, and so am I......but let's be realistic. It's highly unlikely that K-ville could beat a team like Dayton, or PN-G, or especially West Brook. No offense, I'm just stating the obvious. I think alot of the senior posters on this board would have to aggree with me on this.

I really believe this is a top 10 poll for all GT schools no matter the classification, therefore I find it hard to believe there are people that feel a Newton and Kirbyville could play a Westbrook, or dayton?? Anyway here's my picks and remember this is if they all played together no classification to keep them from playing:

1) Dayton

2) WOS

3) Westbrook

4) PNG

5) Nederland

6) Jasper

7) Newton

8) PA Memorial

9) Kirbyville

10) HF (believe it or not)

10) Lumberton (big 0 Week Game to decide #10)

10)

• 3 months later...

You know whats funny..is ya'll are wrong for picking Jasper or Newton over Kirbyville being that Kirbyville BEAT both of these teams THIS YEAR!!! THATS WHATS FUNNY!!!!

1. Dayton

2. WB

3. Lumberton

4. WOS

5. Kirbyville

6. Newton

7. Livingston

8. Central

9. Vidor

10. Anahuac

Honorable Mention: Buna!!!

1  WB

2  Dayton

3  WO-S

4  K-ville

5  Nederland

6  Central

7  Newton

8  Jasper

9  Pn-G

10 PAM

BC

Do you really think that Kville can beat Ned , Central, PNG and Memorial?   I think Kville goes 0-4 against these teams.

Your're crazy...kville can play against any of these teams..you obviously havent watched any of our games!!!

Guest rykerx144

some of you people either need to do some research or you are just stupid!

Ill give some of yall a hint and well see if this helps any!

Kirbyville beat newton jasper and diboll

Wos beat everyone

Lumberton finished above PNG, Nederland, Vidor, and Central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami