Jasper Newsboy profiles silsbee Tigers next week WO-S

Guest bulldogbark

This is shaping up to be one of the most exciting district races in quite some time. Honestly, there are 4 teams that have a realistic shot at winning this thing. Silsbee did catch a break by getting BC, Jasper, and WOS all at home. If Silsbee and WOS are sitting at 3-0 in district play, their game will be PACKED on Oct 20. I can't wait!

I give respect to Kirbyville, but they just aren't of the same caliber as those other 4, mainly due to enrollment. They have had a nice run, but from what I hear, they have lost alot of talent. I would be shocked to see them finish in the top 3.

McGallion said. "I know WO-S is loaded with skilled athletes but I think there are three teams that could contend to win this district.

Wonder who they are. Coach usually downplays his squad. I believe I have only ever heard him say "we'll be alright".

Guest bulldogbark

let see if I can say this without sounded to mean or to excited......Hrummmph,,,,,, I hope Kirbyville gets whooooooped every game they get into this year......thats all , thank you for your patience. :shock:

I can go along with that sentiment. I never had a problem with Kirbyville until the antics of a coach 2 years ago in the Silsbee game. Extremely unsportsmanlike. I have never seen the DPS and local law enforcement have to walk out to mid field and all but threaten a coach to settle down.

Guest bulldogbark

well tiger90 you hit the nail right on the head....I dont blame any of my disgust with the kids....the blame lays at higher levels ...you have to be sportsmanlike in order to teach sportmanship. :evil:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476