EC Linemen Dominate Competition

East Chambers Linemen Dominate Competition

Some special members of the East Chambers football team traveled to Winona to compete in the 3rd Annual Winona Lineman's Challenge on Saturday, May 17. The lineman challenge can be equated to a strong man competition and is only open to offensive and defensive linemen and linebackers.

After an evening of bowling and basketball, the Bucs camped out in the Winona gymnasium.

Jacoby Carrington, (lineman team manager) earned the bragging rights as the "Bucs Best Bowler." The following morning, the Bucs competed in 8 events which included: Bench Press, Nascar, Farmers' Walk, Tire Flip Relay, Obstacle Course, Truck Push, Standing Tire Pull, and the Harness Pull. When it was all said and done, the Bucs came away with the first place trophy, outscoring the other 9 teams in their division by 30 points. The team is coached by Coach Cauthern.

Participants included:  Donte Raymond, Dylan Kramer, Jayson Priebe, Chase Odom, Daniel Renner, Trey Bellard, J. T. Hallmark, Anthony Ortiz, Patrick Colleps, Alfredo Velasquez, Arick Hartman, Eric Hart, Titus King, Daniel Chavez, Efrain Mora, Jose Anaya, Alejandro Sanchez, Tye Leblanc, Brock Levergne, Tanner Mazzola, Colby Trevino, and Jacoby Carrington.

Coach Cauthern: "The kids did a tremendous job.  They had fun and competed with every ounce of energy they had.  Several coaches from other schools commented on how hard our kids competed and got after it and how they behaved with class at all times.  I am very proud of everything they accomplished and especially the way they represented East Chambers ISD."

Coach Valastro:  "We received a ton of compliments from the other coaches, and I was extremely proud of the way our men competed. We are already looking forward to defending our title next year."

Idk if its true or not but they told me that e.c. Was the only school there that was smaller than 4a

No this is not true! Winona is a 2a, and i beleive there were a few 3a schools! i am very proud of  both EC teams that participated in this event! For other 3a coaches and 4a coaches to comment a 2a school on there team work and heart, is a great sign of greatness to come! Good Job BUCS! can not wait to watch this season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Kangaroo court fail:  Trump tops Joebama in Pennsylvania! From the article:  " "Pennsylvania, a state that certified President Joe Biden the winner in 2020, is looking like Trump Country, according to the latest NPR/Marist poll. This poll of 1,181 registered voters in Pennsylvania was  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  June 3-6, 2024, days after a kangaroo court in Manhattan turned former President Donald Trump into a convicted felon (for now). The beauty of this poll is that it shows nothing’s changed. While this is the first NPR/Marist poll of Pennsylvania, it still shows Trump leading His Fraudulency by two points, 47 to 45 percent, which is perfectly in line with all the pre-phony-conviction  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  out of Pennsylvania. So what we have here is yet another poll that says Joe Biden and the Democrat Party burned down the American justice system for no reason." This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • A lot more than that crackhead biden on the right.  
    • You have to have good pitching to win in the majors and Houston has very few good ones I don’t think the GM did a very good job in the offseason in trying to acquire any good ones and we are seeing the results They also need a 1st baseman that can hit
    • Make America Great Again vs Death To America…sounds about right.
  • Topics