Top Quarterback's In The Area This Year?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

Cody Green from Dayton is probably #1 in the area this pre-season but other notables:

Jeremy Johnson, Silsbee, very athletic and has great quickness

Kirby Bellow, Nederland, one year under his belt. Hopefully he can get some decent protection this year

Harrison Tatum, PNG, 2 year starter with a decent backfield

Christian Louis, WB, just a friggin specimen

Should be exciting to see these guys progress this upcoming season

Cody Green from Dayton is probably #1 in the area this pre-season but other notables:

Jeremy Johnson, Silsbee, very athletic and has great quickness

Kirby Bellow, Nederland, one year under his belt. Hopefully he can get some decent protection this year

Harrison Tatum, PNG, 2 year starter with a decent backfield

Christian Louis, WB, just a friggin specimen

Should be exciting to see these guys progress this upcoming season

C Louis West Brook will light it up

Johnson from Silsbee is decent. He is calm at 7 on 7 and manuevers quite well. Bailey from Jasper is quick. BC's quarterback had good mobility last year and could throw quite well on the run. Venable from HJ is putting in some work and could put on a show next year as well.

Guest Wildcat 08

I  like hippo from WOS he is a good qb smart and has a good arm. But you guys are forgeting our qb. Dominique Baily. One whice Dave Cambell put on the list of the top 10 players he would pay to watch!

(he is number 1 out of the 10)

Hippo is going to be extremely good along with Bailey.

Guest tigersvoice

I  like hippo from WOS he is a good qb smart and has a good arm. But you guys are forgeting our qb. Dominique Baily. One whice Dave Cambell put on the list of the top 10 players he would pay to watch!

(he is number 1 out of the 10)

I'm from Silsbee and of course I want to mention our boy, Jeremy Johnson.  I agree with you about "Hippo" - he was GOOD last year - I fear how good he will be this year.  As far as Baily is concerned, he's absolutely electric.  He can cause points to be scored from anywhere on the field.  But no fault

of your own - or that of Jasper ISD -, you guys getting bumped up into that

northern district has lessened our interest in what's happening in Jasper County.

• 2 weeks later...

He will be Sophomore this year. What I meant was the two years to follow. (Growing Pains this year) Only thing that hurts him is the district is weak, he won't get a lot of publicity. I do know as Freshman in Baseball he hit 91 on the gun and was asked by the Tampa Rays to stay after a tryout with 5 others. (Will that translate football, don't know?) Though he is a stud at football too.

He will be Sophomore this year. What I meant was the two years to follow. (Growing Pains this year) Only thing that hurts him is the district is weak, he won't get a lot of publicity. I do know as Freshman in Baseball he hit 91 on the gun and was asked by the Tampa Rays to stay after a tryout with 5 others. (Will that translate football, don't know?) Though he is a stud at football too.

Cole a good athlete... his dad's a good coach too. I hope to see his name a lot.

Cool! Like I said, good luck to him!

• 2 weeks later...

the QB at west orange-stark---------- #1 BIG AND STRONG  #2 VERY SMART #3 HE CAN PUT THE BALL IN THE AIR RUNNING FULL STRIDE  #4 THIS KID IS (NOT SLOW) #5 HE CAN BRAKE TACKLES VERY EASY #6 HE HAS GOOD VISION OF ALL THE FIELD #7 HE HAS SOME OF THE BEST RECIVERS IN THE STATE ( AS WE CALL THEM  THE GOOD HANDS PEOPLE)

• 2 weeks later...

the QB at west orange-stark---------- #1 BIG AND STRONG  #2 VERY SMART #3 HE CAN PUT THE BALL IN THE AIR RUNNING FULL STRIDE  #4 THIS KID IS (NOT SLOW) #5 HE CAN BRAKE TACKLES VERY EASY #6 HE HAS GOOD VISION OF ALL THE FIELD #7 HE HAS SOME OF THE BEST RECIVERS IN THE STATE ( AS WE CALL THEM  THE GOOD HANDS PEOPLE)

I'll agree he is all that,BUT,his timing is way off.Just about all his long balls are well beyond his receivers.Nonetheless he is a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder