90 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• BC
    • Jasper

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope its a 3 game series. That always makes it more interesting to me. These teams will both be ready to play more than ever so a 3 game series once again could be some of the best baseball the state sees all year.

So, what's the hold up on where this will be played? Are they trying to work something out with Minute Maid Park?

I vote for a three game series with the first game in Silsbee, and games 2 and 3 in Nederland. That way I don't have to drive that far. ( be in Silsbee Thursday night, work in Port Neches Friday and Saturday. ;D )

In fact, play games 2 and 3 at the Rez, it's just around the block from where I work.

Of course, none of this really matters to me, I'll probably be broadcasting another game those nights. ;D

Just hurry up already!!!!!

there was a little confusion from the bc side, jasper was there at the third game and they thought jasper just wanted to flip after the game was decided...and then we won and apparently the just left and no one discussed the games...

wish this was a best of 7 lol that would be fun

Guest Orangeboy

there was a little confusion from the bc side, jasper was there at the third game and they thought jasper just wanted to flip after the game was decided...and then we won and apparently the just left and no one discussed the games...

wish this was a best of 7 lol that would be fun

I don't think that would get old. ;D

BC has to be the underdawg against the defending state champs!

How would you figure this?

pyscho warfare.  ;D  He knows who won the two head to head meetings this year.  The Dogs are just happy to have gotten out of the district.  >:(

CircleChange wants to build up BC as the underdog, but Jasper is the underdog. BC beat us twice this year and won district. We got third. However, we don't want our season to end this week, so it should be a great series. Whoever wins should play in the regional finals.

Guest Orangeboy

Yeah but you know as well as I do that those games could have easily gone the other way. Just hope things continue in BC's favor.

Guest etbu

Yeah but you know as well as I do that those games could have easily gone the other way. Just hope things continue in BC's favor.

Ten FO

Nothing yet???????

they have not finished their pancakes and eggs.   :)  these monday morning get-to-gethers are something to behold.   :)  they may get around to flippin around two o'clock.   ;D

LOL I believe you must be right!  I know it doesn't take this long to flip a coin!  And the suspense continues..........................they need to scarf that stuff on down and get this business over with!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01