**HERE ARE YOUR STATE TRACK RESULTS!!!!!**

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarred Parker, state champ in pole vaulting of Vidor, is slated to be Mike and I's guest on our weekling show airing Tuesday night at 830 instead of Monday this week.

Be sure to check it out and we will let everyone know more on Monday.

Youare so right Football.  The one girl from Rochelle (1A school) was First in the high jump and 200, Second in the Long jump and 100, Third in the discus!  One woman wrecking crew!  Very impressive in this state where relays rule the team championships!  Way to go young lady named Bonny Richardson!

Well I always thought it would be cool to do a decathlon,thats what clicked with the events I saw she did, but I am horrible at field events(So I stick with distance running. I would like to try the steeple chase someday though).

Here are the events that are in the Heptathlon for women in college, she would do very well with a little help if she decides to do this:

100m Hurdles

High Jump- she jumped 5'5

Shot Put

200m Dash- ran a 25.03

Long Jump- she jumped 18'7

Javelin Throw

800m Run

She also threw disc 121' and ran a 12.19 in 100m

I am a former decathlete (athough not a great one) so i am always into the multis.  She definitely has the tools to progress and with her being just a junior she has plenty of time.  Her story has been all over the news papers across the US. 

How about those Rowlette boys.  They have several studs!

Goodwin had to be high point for all of the boys.  He is also just a junior. 26' long jump and 50' triple!!!!

Just his individual points(28) would have placed him 4th in the team standings.  Add in his share of the relay points:8 and he jumps to third!

• 4 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124