No! DID ROGER HAVE AN AFFAIR??

Guest Ozen

I honestly don't care anymore.....all of this back and forth has just left a bad taste in most people's mouths. I really don't care if he injected himself with frog urine and had Bryan Clutterbuck rub him down with penguin lard before every game....This has gone way past baseball to the point it's hardly ever mentioned anymore with this topic is discussed. It's a stale topic.....

And for anyone who ever collected baseball cards in the 80's might recognize the Clutterbuck reference.....rookie with the Brewers in 87.....nvm.....he's a inside joke with a friend of mine...lol

Well, all reports claim that their relationship didn't become sexual until she was 21......so that statutory rape thing can go the way of the Dodo...

As far as being a criminal for taking PEDs, if memory serves me correct, drugs were still illegal in the 70's and 80's yet they were rampant in MLB by many of your current HOFers......so do we label all of them criminals as well?

I haven't seen any reports that say the intimate relationship started at 21.  What I have seen said that the physical relationship began after she had become a star.  SHe signed her first record deal at 19, but we don't know all the facts.  And I said if the rumors were true.

And a criminal is a criminal.  However, being a criminal doesn't necessarily keep one out of the Hall of Fame.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder