How bout dem Jags!!!

The Jags are going to State!

The Jags took home gold in the 4x100 and the 4x200!  Next year's speedsters step up big time with JT finishing 2nd in the 100 and CT winning the gold in the 200!  Three members of the these relay teams will be heading into their senior years hoping to do big things!  Almost done with track, then on to some spring Football! ::)

The Jags are going to State!

The Jags took home gold in the 4x100 and the 4x200!  Next year's speedsters step up big time with JT finishing 2nd in the 100 and CT winning the gold in the 200!  Three members of the these relay teams will be heading into their senior years hoping to do big things!  Almost done with track, then on to some spring Football! ::)

oughta be fun to watch!  Just gotta get those MONSTERS (soulja's word) in the right positions.

We have speed every year. I just want somebody that will follow the blockers and get the first down. I want a QB that can throw (don't have to be fast). I want recievers that will catch the ball. Most importantly, I want players that can hit and not do all that darn arm tackling.

We have speed every year.  I just want somebody that will follow the blockers and get the first down.  I want a QB that can throw (don't have to be fast).  I was recievers that will catch the ball. Most importantly, I want players that can hit and not do all that darn arm tackling.

See Soulja, that's why I'm alwaysl on you!  Way to be positive!  You're right we need more than what we've had in the past....but if we don't show love when they excel...we ain't got nuthin.

When I played for Central with Stowers and before him, I always heard about the support in the community, but never really saw it!  The same 5 parents showed up to every practice....the seats were empty when we were down and people screaming for someone's job!  Where were those so called fans when we sweated it out in the weightroom with no A/C cuz BISD is cheap!  Or on the field running thru the sand instead of grass!  My brotha tells me, they will have to upgrade that crappy fieldhouse, that is much improved thank to Stowers, but can't replace it!  When you see all the mice and tape holdin stuff together and you have to get thru it when them dudes on the other side of town don't deal with half the crap we do!  You want more.....tell the man....get a booster club started....do more than come on here and have your pissin' contest!

Sorry man, I had to get that out!  We expect big things....I'll be there everyday I can watching and supporting and I gonna do something out of the ordinary....be there till the end!  GO JAGS!

dudes on the other side of town don't deal with half the crap we do!

Just so you know, the dudes on the other side of town have had the same field house and weight room since the school was called Forest Park, some 30 years ago, without renovations or upgrades. If you want to complain to someone, complain to Central's AD, otherwise quit whining. It's all BISD, and it's all crap. Central's crap is no better/no worse that West Brook's crap! If you say ours is better, then I'd have to say our guys just take better care of their crap!

dudes on the other side of town don't deal with half the crap we do!

Just so you know, the dudes on the other side of town have had the same field house and weight room since the school was called Forest Park, some 30 years ago, without renovations or upgrades. If you want to complain to someone, complain to Central's AD, otherwise quit whining. It's all BISD, and it's all crap. Central's crap is no better/no worse that West Brook's crap! If you say ours is better, then I'd have to say our guys just take better care of their crap!

Listen here Pumpkin...I really wasn't talking about the Brook! But since you brought em up....they have upgraded their equipment within the last five years....my older brotha went to the Brook! Whinning, I think not...stating the truth...oh YEAH! Central's AD is the same as Brooks and Ozens. Now if you mean Coordinator (Stowers), it still has to go through the AD's office...and we all know how tight they can be! Just look at what this year will be....Central and Ozen playing at Durley...when Ozen could easily upgrade their field with some new stands....why do we need to showcase for that side of town anyway...I would rather play that game in Baytown on a Saturday!

There you go whining again....if it's not equipment, then it's game location. I guess it's going to be next to impossible to make you people (Central and Ozen worshippers) happy, isn't it? :'( Please! ::) As far as the AD goes, yes all three HS's have an individual director that oversees the athletic program for their individual schools, which is the one to which I was referring. And then there's one for the entire district. Get your facts straight before you start calling people names and make yourself look ignorant. PS, I see that you're new to this forum. Making posts like this is not going to help your karma.

We have speed every year.  I just want somebody that will follow the blockers and get the first down.  I want a QB that can throw (don't have to be fast).  I was recievers that will catch the ball. Most importantly, I want players that can hit and not do all that darn arm tackling.

See Soulja, that's why I'm alwaysl on you!  Way to be positive!  You're right we need more than what we've had in the past....but if we don't show love when they excel...we ain't got nuthin!

When I played for Central with Stowers and before him, I always heard about the support in the community, but never really saw it!  The same 5 parents showed up to every practice....the seats were empty when we were down and people screaming for someone's job!  Where were those so called fans when we sweated it out in the weightroom with no A/C cuz BISD is cheap!  Or on the field running thru the sand instead of grass!  My brotha tells me, they will have to upgrade that crappy fieldhouse, that is much improved thank to Stowers, but can't replace it!  When you see all the mice and tape holdin stuff together and you have to get thru it when them dudes on the other side of town don't deal with half the crap we do!  You want more.....tell the man....get a booster club started....do more than come on here and have your pissin' contest!

Sorry man, I had to get that out!  We expect big things....I'll be there everyday I can watching and supporting and I gonna do something out of the ordinary....be there till the end!  GO JAGS!

Dude, what are you talking about?  You 'being on me'?  You can't be serious.  I support the Jags.  I don't come out to the practice and I don't to the field house when they lift.  But I do show up on Friday nights.  I sat by other fans watching my Jags.  When they rip us apart, I'm there to state the positive and put them back in their place.  Ask anyone that knows me.  Better yet, start reading my posts since I have been on this website.  I sat through the 2001 losing season.  I sat through our best season in 2003.  I also sat through that pathetic losing season in 2004.  To say that I'm having 'my pissin contest' is Ludicrous.  Sure I get frustrated because I know we have talent year in and year out.  I expect our boys to go out there and win district and make it to state.  I hope I live to see that day.  It doesn't matter that you think I'm here to trash my Jags.   There are posters on here that I have sat with at these games.  Ask them if you don't believe me.

One more thing. You indicated that you played for Suggs and Stowers. Do you remember when the sports guys in the Beaumont 'Suprise' never pick Central to win a game? Well, after every win, those guys email boxes were filled up with some choice words. It's sort of like you are calling out my fanhood. How preposterous is that?

There you go whining again....if it's not equipment, then it's game location. I guess it's going to be next to impossible to make you people (Central and Ozen worshippers) happy, isn't it? :'( Please! ::) As far as the AD goes, yes all three HS's have an individual director that oversees the athletic program for their individual schools, which is the one to which I was referring. And then there's one for the entire district. Get your facts straight before you start calling people names and make yourself look ignorant. PS, I see that you're new to this forum. Making posts like this is not going to help your karma.

As I said earlier....Athletic Coordinator is the title you are looking for...I always have my facts str8!  I am not all that new to the forum...for a while I didn't post, I even enjoyed reading the post!  But 1/2 thru this past season, I just couldn't be quite anymore!  Sure, you guys say things that show who you support, but then there's also the questioning...which makes you seemed two-faced! 

I am glad you guys (this is also for Soulja) come to the games, but what those kids need to see is more people getting involved...come by a practice, or a scrimmage...don't just wait for the big games!  As far as my ignorance...I'm just saying what needs to be said, it's time for the real Jag fans to stand up...all other haters get to steppin'.  I may be young, but you better respect my gangsta!

LMAO! :D "sand castles in middle school".....that's funny right there! Listen 'gangsta', when I question what my team is doing or how I think they are gonna play in a certain game, I'm not being two faced. I'm simply being realistic. I know enough about football to know when I think my team has a legitimate shot at beating an opponent or whether they are gonna get their butts handed to them, and I tell the truth about it. You, on the other hand, seem to be sitting there with you head in the sand about your team. Soulja, he's the biggest Central fan that I know. But he will admit when he thinks his team is gonna get beat. You should try it sometime and get your head out of the sand. BTW, who are you that I should respect, anyways? Respect is earned! So far, you haven't built up any points.

LMAO! :D "sand castles in middle school".....that's funny right there! Listen 'gangsta', when I question what my team is doing or how I think they are gonna play in a certain game, I'm not being two faced. I'm simply being realistic. I know enough about football to know when I think my team has a legitimate shot at beating an opponent or whether they are gonna get their butts handed to them, and I tell the truth about it. You, on the other hand, seem to be sitting there with you head in the sand about your team. Soulja, he's the biggest Central fan that I know. But he will admit when he thinks his team is gonna get beat. You should try it sometime and get your head out of the sand. BTW, who are you that I should respect, anyways? Respect is earned! So far, you haven't built up any points.

As I said before...I used to enjoy reading the comments, but after a while of you all being "REAL," I couldn't take the drama anymore!  You're right, when you go into a game saying we are here but we're gonna lose...that's a true fan!   A real fan, knows his team is gonna find a way to do the dang thang!  And if they still lose even if they get smashed a true fan knows his team is gonna go back to the drawing board or in the words of an immortal..."Back to the Bat Cave" and find a way to git er dun!  You're right, the sand castle crack was funny!  But what I find funnier is how 82 is holdin soulja's jock!  :o

Now let me set the record str8...I'll be there in the fall in the stand again wearing my brotha jersey...I'll make a point to find you, so we can build sand castles together!

I know Soulja from being on here.    Really don't know him personally.  Cowboy, you are a new name on here.  That doesn't mean that he has more love for the Jaguars then you.  Soulja has been supporting them from day one.  I'm sure you have to. 

Yes, Central did good in track this year.  But we all know speed helps, but it takes more then that to win.  The Jags always have speed.  They don't always have discipline.  I personally know the Jags current coach.  I didn't really know Suggs, but that was the biggest difference, discipline.  Those teams wanted it, they were teams.  There wasn't any I's.

We all want the Jags to win state.  You want to know why we want.  Its not support from the fans.  Its because the best athletes are walking the hallways of the school, pants below their ass, thinking they are "gangsta".  They want to be known as hood, cool, tough, etc.  They are not dedicated to the sport.  They don't work hard to get better.  We all know that when the 07 season ended, they should have been thinking about the 08 season and getting ready.  That's the difference between football teams and football programs.  We are still a football team.  I hate to mention there name, but the Brook is on the verge of being a football program.  The coaches, parents of students, faculty and current team members need to get the kids that are not playing football out there. 

Soulja, that big armed QB is walking the halls.

Most people have jobs and families, so going watch the team practice everyday and lift is unrealistic. 

And yes, until this year since 95 when I graduated, i was at just about every game.  They only reason why i missed no more then ten games in 12 years is because of work.  It didn't matter where or who they were playing.  Now I am pursuing my on coaching endeavors with Legacy so I didn't get the chance to see them at all this year.  It felt awkward.  I still keep up with the Jags though.

I know Soulja from being on here.    Really don't know him personally.  Cowboy, you are a new name on here.  That doesn't mean that he has more love for the Jaguars then you.  Soulja has been supporting them from day one.  I'm sure you have to. 

Yes, Central did good in track this year.  But we all know speed helps, but it takes more then that to win.  The Jags always have speed.  They don't always have discipline.  I personally know the Jags current coach.  I didn't really know Suggs, but that was the biggest difference, discipline.  Those teams wanted it, they were teams.  There wasn't any I's.

We all want the Jags to win state.  You want to know why we want.  Its not support from the fans.  Its because the best athletes are walking the hallways of the school, pants below their butt, thinking they are "gangsta".  They want to be known as hood, cool, tough, etc.  They are not dedicated to the sport.  They don't work hard to get better.  We all know that when the 07 season ended, they should have been thinking about the 08 season and getting ready.  That's the difference between football teams and football programs.  We are still a football team.  I hate to mention there name, but the Brook is on the verge of being a football program.  The coaches, parents of students, faculty and current team members need to get the kids that are not playing football out there. 

Most people have jobs and families, so going watch the team practice everyday and lift is unrealistic. 

And yes, until this year since 95 when I graduated, i was at just about every game.  They only reason why i missed no more then ten games in 12 years is because of work.  It didn't matter where or who they were playing.  Now I am pursuing my on coaching endeavors with Legacy so I didn't get the chance to see them at all this year.  It felt awkward.  I still keep up with the Jags though.

Some good points Ford...very valid, but I say this....Central has had to go thru many changes and it is hard to win when you can't get the things done you need to.  Since Stowers came to Central, he has had four coaches leave to become HC somewhere else...two of which are in BMT!  They must be good coaches, but when you can't get quality in to replace them...it's hard to get the job done!

As far as kids walking the hall, let me say we got the kids we need.  I know a good coach who said, I'll take 11 guys who will fight over 60 guys who are just happy to be there!  It ain't about the numbers!  We don't want ERWs (Eat Ride & Watch)!

Soulja and the rest I am sure are good guys, who may be misguided are have just lost their way...the good thing is you can come back to the light...you must resist the dark side, resist temptation!  I was a Soph when Suggs left and I know what we were!  Jackson didn't get a fair shot and our play didn't help any either; but when Stowers came it was an immediate upgrade!  I work and attend college, but I will always show love to my Jags and Coach Stowers! 

You tell me, what is the difference btw our kids and Lamarque...similar talent, same hood kids, pants below their butts?...but they have an expectation to win and community support!  Do we have any of that?   

We all want the Jags to win state.  You want to know why we want.  Its not support from the fans.  Its because the best athletes are walking the hallways of the school, pants below their butt, thinking they are "gangsta".  They want to be known as hood, cool, tough, etc.  They are not dedicated to the sport.  They don't work hard to get better.  We all know that when the 07 season ended, they should have been thinking about the 08 season and getting ready.  That's the difference between football teams and football programs.  We are still a football team.  I hate to mention there name, but the Brook is on the verge of being a football program.  The coaches, parents of students, faculty and current team members need to get the kids that are not playing football out there. 

Some good points Ford...very valid, but I say this....Central has had to go thru many changes and it is hard to win when you can't get the things done you need to.  Since Stowers came to Central, he has had four coaches leave to become HC somewhere else...two of which are in BMT!  They must be good coaches, but when you can't get quality in to replace them...it's hard to get the job done!

As far as kids walking the hall, let me say we got the kids we need.  I know a good coach who said, I'll take 11 guys who will fight over 60 guys who are just happy to be there!  It ain't about the numbers!  We don't want ERWs (Eat Ride & Watch)!

Soulja and the rest I am sure are good guys, who may be misguided are have just lost their way...the good thing is you can come back to the light...you must resist the dark side, resist temptation!  I was a Soph when Suggs left and I know what we were!  Jackson didn't get a fair shot and our play didn't help any either; but when Stowers came it was an immediate upgrade!  I work and attend college, but I will always show love to my Jags and Coach Stowers! 

You tell me, what is the difference btw our kids and Lamarque...similar talent, same hood kids, pants below their butts?...but they have an expectation to win and community support!  Do we have any of that?     

I had no idea that I am in the dark.  I find that funny.  But I completely agree with your last comment.

If Stowers took care of his coaching staff, they would take care of him.  He knows football.  From what I hear, because I work for one of those coaches that left, its all about him when its going good.  When its not, its everyone elses fault.  If it wasn't for that, one of the head coaches that left, would be back now as his assistant.  

Yes, Beaumont as a whole, supports teams when they are winning.  But when they are struggling, look at the stands.  I'm always there.  I always get the letter every summer asking if I want to buy my season tickets early.  

I hear they are supposed to use the Air Force style of offense this year.  What ever they do, I hope they succeed.

The difference?  I bet the LaMarque kids are busting their humps all year long to get better.  Beaumont has the athletes to compete, but I don't see the same drive that I see in Lamarque(or PNG or Nederland for that matter)

As I have stated before, my younger brotha plays for Central and he's always coming home talking about how Coach Jackson is always wearing em out in the Weightroom and during conditioning sessions!  When he gets home all he wants to do is eat then sleep!  I can see you saying that something is missing...maybe that winning drive, but to say Nederland and PNG have it is a bit far fetched.  Sure they beat us this past season, but that's their one! 

As I see it, down in mid-county, every kid dreams of playing football one day.  They start preparing in middle school(if not sooner) and they start serious weight training at an early age.  In Beaumont, the kids play basketball, and a little football, and one day they wake up and they are great athletes, so they get serious about football.  I don't doubt that they work now, but they just don't have the program that they have other places.  i know Central has the athletes, but there has to be some explanation for their struggles, and this is my best guess.  Maybe I'm wrong here, but i grew up with kids from MC and they are fanatical.  It's not that way here in Beaumont. 

As I see it, down in mid-county, every kid dreams of playing football one day.  They start preparing in middle school(if not sooner) and they start serious weight training at an early age.  In Beaumont, the kids play basketball, and a little football, and one day they wake up and they are great athletes, so they get serious about football.  I don't doubt that they work now, but they just don't have the program that they have other places.  i know Central has the athletes, but there has to be some explanation for their struggles, and this is my best guess.  Maybe I'm wrong here, but i grew up with kids from MC and they are fanatical.  It's not that way here in Beaumont.   

I went by and talked to Stowers today, as I picked up my brotha...and you know I had to let him know what was going on!  I asked him about middle school and he said there is no real feeder system like in one school towns...In the Ned and PNG, those kids are runnning that stuff as early as pee-wee football while BMT is limited...you don't know where you gonna get kids from or what kids you should have go across town to school!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics