11 Days Until Game Scrimmages

August 19 at noon' date=' Bridge City at Anahuac!!!! I wish today was the 19th! Just 3 little weeks. :D[/quote']noon!!!!!!!!!that has the possibility of being brutal.

Guest ECBucFan

I won't go to a scrimmage. Too hot, and doesn't count for anything. I want to see a scoreboard in action. See ya'll when it matters! :)

Oh NO!! Man it's close. Game situation' date=' officals. Come on! It's football. :shock:[/quote']

And it gives something to talk about other than a lot of speculations. Most people don't have a clue of even the names of the players on the team other than returning lettermen. Not to mention the fact that maybe we will get to preview that high powered Lumberton team spring into action for their 10-0 run.

Guest ECBucFan

I missinterpeted the title of this thread. "Game scrimmages" might be good. I have been to others, though, without numbered jerseys, or scores kept, or even game rules being used. I'll :) respectfully pass on these, and see ya'll soon.

Guest bulldogbark

I'll be doing the PNG at Jasper thing come the 19th at 6....that will be a great scrimmage for us. I'll have to start limbering up for the season.... stretch one two three four....breath in ., breath out,,,,nachos in,,,, nachos out.....ok I am now officially ready :D

I'll be doing the PNG at Jasper thing come the 19th at 6....that will be a great scrimmage for us. I'll have to start limbering up for the season.... stretch one two three four....breath in .' date=' breath out,,,,nachos in,,,, nachos out.....ok I am now officially ready :D[/quote']

Oh my gosh. My soph lad was hoping that Uncle Bark to watch his nephew. I am not telling him bark you will have to pick up the phone. :evil:

I told the kid that Bark was firing off a desert fifty caliber and all the sudden you are his uncle. LOL Anyway you can show up with that PIECE when we play smiley? :oops:

.....but at the same time you have to get the practices in if for nothing else to get the kids acclimated to game conditions. When you watch NFL players skip training and preseason they either lag getting into playing shape or get injured quickly due to not being in game shape.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476