Silsbee Tigers 2008-2009

Guest A-TOWN

LOADED! They should be dang good with so many players returning. Last year's freshmen are strong-they're a legitmate contender for the state title.

Yes the freshman (sophomore to be) has a good squad but let not make prediction now on how they do in 10-11 season. Silsbee didi great this year bringing back one starter and taking them farther than they went a year before and now next year hopefully go one more round farther and win that one to make HISTORY in Silsbee.

Guest tigersvoice

HMMMM- "Don't stand in the rain" seems like a sarcastic remark.  Are you running for office or just an Obama supporter?

Hmmmmmm.  Posted at 10:11:16 PM and then Edited at

10:29:27.  Hmmmmmm - where did those 18 minutes go on the "Sarcasm Meter?"

Guest tigersvoice

The 18 minute lull reflects a change from Clinton to Obama.  Which one do you like?

Why do you assume that I would like either?

Guest tigersvoice

Why would YOU assume that I assume you like either one?  You could easily have said neither if that is the case.

OK.  Neither.

Guest ST4life

HJ and Silsbee will duke it out for the title

I think the match-ups this time will be even better than last because HJ has figured out that Silsbee is just as good and they will be out for revenge for the loss in the play-offs

This next year will be a true battle HJ has the best player in the district back if not the second also and silsbee has loads of talented players with speed that kills i think i'll take back what i said about HJ having the second best player in the district and give Shannon Robinson that spot

• 2 weeks later...

Only big guy that has experience on HJ squad in Burrell and he be playing forward from time to time but I heard that they had a transfer who was 6.7 in. Is this true? Silsbee will dominate next year trust and they will finally get that victory in HJ next and win at home. The only players I know that gonna dominate on HJ squad next year in Burrell and Benard. That #21 is gonna do some damages next year too. But straight up Silsbee will get both victory next year

Guest tigersvoice

Only big guy that has experience on HJ squad in Burrell and he be playing forward from time to time but I heard that they had a transfer who was 6.7 in. Is this true? Silsbee will dominate next year trust and they will finally get that victory in HJ next and win at home. The only players I know that gonna dominate on HJ squad next year in Burrell and Benard. That #21 is gonna do some damages next year too. But straight up Silsbee will get both victory next year

It's been my experience that ignorance finds all the hidden cracks to ooze out of.  Once again my experience has been proven.  Try not to treat him too harshly District 21-AAA - he has no place else to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

• 1 month later...

They will be very good!!! I had a chance to see some of the kids play in PA this past weekend.  They looked very good.  Their inside kid, although young, will be a factor for them this year.  Just hope that Coach TW will be able to combine the talents of his guards with his big.  That wil be the deciding factor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami