OZEN VS. VIDOR TUESDAY PREDICTIONS?/SETXSPORTS.com WILL BROADCAST!!

Guest Ozen

Although Ozen is still in the playoff hunt(outside chance), it appears their fans are making the Vidor game their playoff instead trying to win all three games this week.  They're talking about saving their ace, DD Lott, for Vidor.  We all know any team in this district can surprise you.  Vidor's infield defense has not been as solid this year as it was last year but I still think their pitching and bats get it done.  They are trying to keep from ending in a tie for second or even third.  They want to be the  second place team coming out of district.  Vidor by 2. 

Although Ozen is still in the playoff hunt(outside chance), it appears their fans are making the Vidor game their playoff instead trying to win all three games this week.  They're talking about saving their ace, DD Lott, for Vidor.  We all know any team in this district can surprise you.  Vidor's infield defense has not been as solid this year as it was last year but I still think their pitching and bats get it done.  They are trying to keep from ending in a tie for second or even third.  They want to be the  second place team coming out of district.  Vidor by 2. 

I agree with some of that, first who said that Lott was Ozen ace,second I dont think Ozen fans are taking no team lightly, if I can remember, we only beat lumberton by one point the last time we played them,

which it could have went either way.

I agree with some of that, first who said that Lott was Ozen ace,second I dont think Ozen fans are taking no team lightly, if I can remember, we only beat lumberton by one point the last time we played them,

which it could have went either way.

Sorry, but I thought it was obvious Lott was their ACE. He is a great pitcher no doubt!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder