*Post Warm Up Games Here..Time, Location And Date*

Guest BC boy 17

[move]I thought Bridge City warm up game was with Buna Friday April 25th [/move]

It was announced as with St. Thomas during the game with WOS and that is what all the players are saying.

I thought Bridge City warm up game was with Buna Friday April 25th

Did buna get trumped?

One of the main purposes of a warm up game is to play teams that challenge your abilities and push your limits in a practice simulation. 

Does that answer your question?   ???

Bad Carma or JuJu to leave a fellow SETX team hangin if the game had already been set!!!

Just ask EARL!!!

Guest Orangeboy

I thought Bridge City warm up game was with Buna Friday April 25th

Did buna get trumped?

One of the main purposes of a warm up game is to play teams that challenge your abilities and push your limits in a practice simulation. 

Does that answer your question?   ???

Bad Carma or JuJu to leave a fellow SETX team hangin if the game had already been set!!!

Just ask EARL!!!

Blame it on BOJO!

Biggio's son plays on the freshman team and BC is playing the varsity team. There are 4 other assistant coaches plus a Head JV and a Head Freshman coach.  I wouldn't think Biggio would make the trip for a warm up game that his son is not playing in even though it would be nice to have him in BC.  :)

Biggio's son plays on the freshman team and BC is playing the varsity team. There are 4 other assistant coaches plus a Head JV and a Head Freshman coach.  I wouldn't think Biggio would make the trip for a warm up game that his son is not playing in even though it would be nice to have him in BC.  :)

Not sure how many sons Biggio has playing. However, one of them was on the varsity @ the Houston Christian tournament.....and the man himself was there.

Guest tigersvoice

Buna at Jasper Fri. 6:30

Coop, is this game still a go for tonight?  Intend to drive up to Jasper to see my nephew (on the Buna team) play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder