*HJ at BC Tuesday...Predictions*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HJ has all of tools to win this game, and they are hot enough and talented enough to beat BC.

THat's what y'all were saying when BC came up to HJ to play y'all ut the game ended up with BC shutting HJ out....so what do you thinks gonna happen this time when HJ plays at BC????

HJ 3

BC 7

BC scored 1 earned run. We beat ourselves bud. To answer your question, HJ plays better on the road. HJ 5 BC 2.

HAHAHAHAHA. How awesome am I. I guess we found out what happens when HJ plays at BC:)

HJ has a very good squad. they may hit the ball better than anyone in their district including Bridge City. 

But the Cards play defense, that's what wins ballgames.

Wasn't there, but heard the defense was leaky for the Cards.

I wouldnt say the Cards defense was shaky. HJ put the ball in play with hard hits that found holes and gaps. BC on the other hand had MANY hits line right at fielders, one which almost took Monse head off! He made a great grab at it and the 3B, sorry his name has left me, made a great diving play in foul territory right at the fence.

It was one of those games where the Hawks got the hits and the Cardinals did not.

Guest BC boy 17

Congratulations BC a great regular season and for being the District CHAMPS! Everyone in proud of you gusy and really excited for the playoffs!   

lol thanks eagle....and same to you

HJ has a very good squad. they may hit the ball better than anyone in their district including Bridge City. 

But the Cards play defense, that's what wins ballgames.

Wasn't there, but heard the defense was leaky for the Cards.

I wouldnt say the Cards defense was shaky. HJ put the ball in play with hard hits that found holes and gaps. BC on the other hand had MANY hits line right at fielders, one which almost took Monse head off! He made a great grab at it and the 3B, sorry his name has left me, made a great diving play in foul territory right at the fence.

It was one of those games where the Hawks got the hits and the Cardinals did not.

...since when has MONSE's head been located on his ANKLE???...did he move it or somethin ha idk...the 3b's name is JOSH DENTON...and HJ straight up beat BC...(we had no choice but to after the "treat" they left us in the dugout...if your a player you know wut im talkin about...funny not really...motivating-definately...so actually thank you for supplying us with another good reason to WIN) 

My mistake about it going near his head. I was sitting on the first baseline and had a nice big pole in front of me and I think I was catching up on his pitch total at the moment. I looked up and could tell something happened unique and someone behind me said "yeah the ball almost took his head off."

...since when has MONSE's head been located on his ANKLE???...did he move it or somethin ha idk...the 3b's name is JOSH DENTON...and HJ straight up beat BC...(we had no choice but to after the "treat" they left us in the dugout...if your a player you know wut im talkin about...funny not really...motivating-definately...so actually thank you for supplying us with another good reason to WIN) 

Don't take these posts so personally, dude.  OLGabe is NOT a player, but he is a fairly good sports reporter that helps promote local high school sports in a positive way.  He, along with the rest of us have no idea of the little  "treat" you are referring to.  I was by the dugout and did not hear anything.  Let it go.

Don't take these posts so personally, dude.  OLGabe is NOT a player, but he is a fairly good sports reporter that helps promote local high school sports in a positive way.  He, along with the rest of us have no idea of the little    "treat" you are referring to.  I was by the dugout and did not hear anything.  Let it go.

So when BC ran through our stretching circle asking if we love the treat they must have been talking about something else? WAIT!!! I know...there treat was the win  ;D.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder