BC vs. HF predictions???

Guest BC boy 17

im going with the upset this week coach landry has them horns rollin!!

Man, does he have them rollin!  I have to go with my cards 8 to 6, but sure hope they don't take this game lightly because I think the Horns will definately give them a run for the money!  Good luck to both on an injury free game.

HF could upset BC but even if they did it wouldn't be that big of a deal for BC....

BC 6

HF 4

are you kidding? losing to a 4th or 5th place team in  your district relatively close to the playoffs is a HUGE deal.  the best thing for bc would be to run rule this team in 5, time to start expecting that every time you take the field, no room for doubting  yourself now and saying "well maybe we'll win in 7"

HF could upset BC but even if they did it wouldn't be that big of a deal for BC....

BC 6

HF 4

are you kidding? losing to a 4th or 5th place team in  your district relatively close to the playoffs is a HUGE deal.  the best thing for bc would be to run rule this team in 5, time to start expecting that every time you take the field, no room for doubting  yourself now and saying "well maybe we'll win in 7"

Don't you think that just speaks pretty highly of our district if the first place team is that worried about a 5th place team. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed