*HJ vs. Silsbee/7-2 HJ Wins/Comments*

Rogers went 6 for HJ and gave up a homerun and a run in the 7th.  Monse came in and shut the door in the 7th.

Silsbee made some errors, but so did HJ.  HJ really hit the ball well.... and should have had a few more runs...they had 2nd and 3rd and bunted a pop up that turned into an inning ending double play. 

GOOD ATMOSPHERE FOR BASEBALL TONIGHT... I am still scrubbing my daughters pants right now...She was the little one who did a somersault on the pitchers mound after the game and then decided to rub the red clay all over herself!

This season really seems like a re-play of last year.... It is a shame that district 22-3

a gets 3 teams in the playoffs and we have to leave several teams at home.... Silsbee, Jasper, BC, HJ, OF and HF could all probably win or at least come close to winning almost all 3A districts in the state.

Guest rambleonus

Rogers went 6 for HJ and gave up a homerun and a run in the 7th.  Monse came in and shut the door in the 7th.

Silsbee made some errors, but so did HJ.  HJ really hit the ball well.... and should have had a few more runs...they had 2nd and 3rd and bunted a pop up that turned into an inning ending double play. 

GOOD ATMOSPHERE FOR BASEBALL TONIGHT... I am still scrubbing my daughters pants right now...She was the little one who did a somersault on the pitchers mound after the game and then decided to rub the red clay all over herself!

This season really seems like a re-play of last year.... It is a shame that district 22-3

a gets 3 teams in the playoffs and we have to leave several teams at home.... Silsbee, Jasper, BC, HJ, OF and HF could all probably win or at least come close to winning almost all 3A districts in the state.

Not quite like last year.  I think 22-3a has something a little different to offer this year.  So don't start talking til after Bi-District....if we even see you there.

Not quite like last year.  I think 22-3a has something a little different to offer this year.  So don't start talking til after Bi-District....if we even see you there.

True.  No need to talk unless two 21-3a teams meet again in the QF.  Then we can talk a little bit.  There are plenty good teams out there, and if the ball bounces their way, they will beat you.

I was talking about the race for the 2nd and third spots in district 21-3A..... not playoffs yet...

HJ, Jasper and Silsbee have huge games ahead... with jasper and hj holding a one game lead. Last year, hj had to win at Jasper, at Silsbee, at Orangefield and at h-f in the second round just to force a playoff with Silsbee for the third spot.... I can see this scenario happening again with two of these three teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder