Nederland/LaMarque Predictions For Week 0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For nostalgia's sake...it would be nice for Coogs coach to insert Kerlegan's younger brother into this contest....yes he has a younger brother who is a QB at LM and from what I hear he's pretty good.....although he will not start because the other QB has more experience.......it would be nice to see......

Thanks.....I was a little concerned about the team until I heard some good things about the scrimmage last Friday....of course you know or heard we can be a little critical of our Coogs at times...but I think this will be a good contest.....notables are the receivers.... the Coogs have a standout basketball player turned receiver who made some great catches and a speedy transfer from Converse Judson at receiver....the line is huge but the running game seemed shakey at times as well as the QB timing...but hey it was a scrimmage......Coogs have three good backs....and are running a spread option...ala WVU and UT......Oh I will keep my smack talk to a minimum......

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=576357

No comment......well at least one....I was ok with him until he blew that Brenham game last year...by going to a prevent defense....after finally being able to contain the BHS QB.......)the kid was a straight pocket passer....not mobile at all).....he takes off the pressure....and look what happend.......hopefully my view may change this year...but I am always a Coog......

Wow...I am a graduate of La Marque and that is the worst cheer a fan could have ever concocted.....LOL.....I can't help but laugh everytime I hear it........Please don't start that up at Big Ned........

Yep, it sounds bad when they do it and it would be worse if we did.

The question when Nederland plays Lamarque has always been can the offensive line handle the speed of the defensive line... it sounds silly, but that's the truth. It's not the speed at the skill positions, it's the quickness and agility of their D-Line... IMO.

Guest 1motime

I like the woosh cheer and the whole La Marque experience

back at ya wos95 :roll:

Good luck

La Marque fans see ya there :D

Nederland 20

La Marque 28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member