*LC-M vs. PN-G/11-1 PN-G Wins/Comments*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the indians.  LCM has a better team than what we saw last night.  It happens to every team at some given point, but hold up your heads and regroup.  The race for district is still going strong to the finish.

Also, would like to thank the LCM fans and the umpires from last night.  The music was entertaining, not overpowering, tasteful and they had a great announcer.  The umpires called a fair game on both sides, the way it should be. 

We are looking forward to the next few games to see how this crazy 4A district will end.

Good luck to both teams on Friday. :)

Where are all the knowledgable LCM fans who posted after the Central game about the Bears saving pitching?

That person was mistaken.  We threw one of the best we have at Central.  Just like Nederland did tonight.  Central is dangerous.  I bet after losing to Central last year and escaping with a one run victory this year, they will agree.  And didn't Central play Vidor close?

This guy was absolutely mistaken.  Barry and Brown pitched the Central game and they are two of our best if not our best two.  This was just not our night.  The Indians played a great game and give them credit for that.  The Indians looked like a "TEAM" in every since of the word and we did not.  We must regroup mentally to avoid disaster at Ozen on Friday, and get back to the "TEAM" ball we were playing the last couple of weeks.  Lott will be another tough test at the friendly confines of Panther Park.

PNG really exposed the Bears lack of a true #1 pitcher on their staff. Harrington pitched so good last night I really don't think it mattered who the Indians played they would have won. ;)

Dallas Brown is our #1 and if all we could score off of Harrington was one run, I am glad we have him ready for Ozen.

good ol' bleachercreature, im now going to put my post up after the other "pro-PNG" people....Great job boys, keep it up, way to wipe the floor with those guys tonight!!!!great all around performance, Im lovin it

A little humility would serve you well in life.  If you aren't Harrington (which would be shocking), you aren't doing him any favors in the reputation department by posting tasteless remarks.  We would all like to think that a player with that much talent would also be an all around great sport...an athlete that views his talent as a God given blessing, and a player that sets a positive example for his team, school and community. 

I know the Bears just had a really off night.  Every team knows exactly how that feels.  Last nights game, by no means, dictates what kind of team they are.  They are and will continue to be a top contender every year for the playoffs.  I know they are a hitting team and they have very few nights like last night. There is a lot of time left this season and many things can happen.  Don't underestimate any team and don't ever count anyone out.  

Guest ASISEEIT

good ol' bleachercreature, im now going to put my post up after the other "pro-PNG" people....Great job boys, keep it up, way to wipe the floor with those guys tonight!!!!great all around performance, Im lovin it

A little humility would serve you well in life.  If you aren't Harrington (which would be shocking), you aren't doing him any favors in the reputation department by posting tasteless remarks.  We would all like to think that a player with that much talent would also be an all around great sport...an athlete that views his talent as a God given blessing, and a player that sets a positive example for his team, school and community. 

Totally agree...  Well said..

Why can't you believe that this is not the Harrington kid?  I have told you on several occasions that it is not.  I am sure you have figured out who I am so I am tell you again that he does not even get on this forum.  Harrington is a good ballplayer and he is too focused on the season and taking care of his business and helping his team.  I don't know who this skills person is but once again it is not Eric Harrington!!!!!!  

Why can't you believe that this is not the Harrington kid?  I have told you on several occasions that it is not.  I am sure you have figured out who I am so I am tell you again that he does not even get on this forum.  Harrington is a good ballplayer and he is too focused on the season and taking care of his business and helping his team.  I don't know who this skills person is but once again it is not Eric Harrington!!!!!!  

I atleast know how Eric is and I know it's not him either. Tell Eric to keep it up.  I also know that people on here accussing Eric of stuff will get you fired up :D Good luck the rest of the season

Great.  If that is truly the case, as his mom, you might want to post a PM to his stalker/president of his fan club and let him know that he should lay off, as "skills" is making Harrington look bad in the sportsmanship department.  I would certanly hope it isn't him, because as I have said before I think everyone in this district enjoys watching truly gifted athletes and will even pull for them (when they aren't facing their favorite team) to do well in his high school career and beyond.  No one wants to think, "great pitcher, but a smart @** that is too full of himself".  That is how skills is portraying Harrington.  Just ask him to stop, or at the very least focus on his TEAM, rather than one player in particular, which as you can see by bleachercreatures synopsis, looks very suspicious.

PNG really exposed the Bears lack of a true #1 pitcher on their staff. Harrington pitched so good last night I really don't think it mattered who the Indians played they would have won. ;)

Dallas Brown is our #1 and if all we could score off of Harrington was one run, I am glad we have him ready for Ozen.

If that's the case then why didn't they throw him in the biggest game of the season so far. That game last night was for sole possession of first place. I found it interesting that Barry and Cloeren were not in the line up last night.

If that's the case then why didn't they throw him in the biggest game of the season so far. That game last night was for sole possession of first place. I found it interesting that Barry and Cloeren were not in the line up last night.

??? ??? ??? ???Both played the entire game.  Our coaches wanted to get the most milage out of our #1 and that would be having him start the Friday games the rest of the way.  Ozen, Ned, Vidor.  We can still win the district championship or atleast a share of it by winning out and getting a little help.  Lots of baseball left to be played in the district race.  Our coaches started talking about Ozen as soon as the game was over last night and that is the direction the kids are focused.

You people are putting way too much stock on what is posted in this forum. Who cares who that person is? Let them say what they want and blow them off. Im as big of a pro PNG person there is in the forum. Went to school there and played there, big deal. I know Eric, and I seriously doubt its him. BUT even if it is whats it matter? Its text, hes obviously proved everything there is to prove so far this season.

You people are putting way too much stock on what is posted in this forum. Who cares who that person is? Let them say what they want and blow them off. Im as big of a pro PNG person there is in the forum. Went to school there and played there, big deal. I know Eric, and I seriously doubt its him. BUT even if it is whats it matter? Its text, hes obviously proved everything there is to prove so far this season.

Thank you scrap.  I can tell you that if it were him, AND IT IS NOT, it would be handled.  Eric is a competitor and can get as aggressive as every other athlete.  People that know him and that take the time to get to know him all know that he is not this type of person. 

As far as skills goes.... that person can say whatever he/she wants. If a person is small enough to take words from someone not knowing who they are from for sure and just ASSUME they know then that is bad on them.  You know what ASSUME does.  All kinds of folks get on here and say things that may or may  not be true.  You can't take everything on this forum for truth.

This is really sad.   This is suppose to be a forum to discuss the game and offer our opinions but instead it continues to degrade players and teams that have talent.  I feel that if you don't have something positive to say than keep it to yourself.   My heart goes out to Harrington because he is a very talented young manand skills123 is doing him no Justice but coming in here and running his mouth like he does.  If I was Harrington I would try to find out who it is and tell him to keep his comments to himself if he does not have anything positive to say.  It makes me wonder if skills123 is jealous of Harrington because of his talent regardless skills123 likes to stir trouble and everytime he opens his mouth on this forum he does just that.    Plan and simple the Bears did not bring their A game last night and the Indians did.  For whatever reason Grif chose to pitch Brown on Monday instead of last night is his.  You can try and second guess the coach but until you are in his shoes support your team and be positive and don't degrade other schools and their players because one day it may turn around and bite you in your @**.  Once again I want to congr. PNG on a well played game you deserved it.   There are still alot of games left and anything can still happen.

Lets not sit here and just blame skills123, hes entitled to his opinion and can say what he likes. Its just as much the person(s) fault that just assumed it is/was Eric. Which in all honestly is quite ignorant. Throwing names around of high school guys and accusing them of saying things that you have no proof of isnt cool at all. Its more like a cheap shot at someone you dont even know and for no good reason. Pretty lame in my opinion.

For all you people that think that skills123 is Eric Harrington you must not know the kid. He is a great player and a humble player, by all you you that come on here and talk about him all you are doing is adding fuel to his fire on the field. I have had the pleasure to coach him and he is every bit a great person as he is a ball player.

i want to appoligize to the harrington kid first of all and to everyone else who thinks that i am him....i put everything on it that this is not him, just a fan of the indians....sorry people cant take the talk after a loss because it would be reversed if it were the run rule the other way around, but sorry for offending moms and dads with petty talk....im done, goodluck to all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder