*LC-M vs. PN-G/11-1 PN-G Wins/Comments*

PNG really exposed the Bears lack of a true #1 pitcher on their staff. Harrington pitched so good last night I really don't think it mattered who the Indians played they would have won. ;)

Dallas Brown is our #1 and if all we could score off of Harrington was one run, I am glad we have him ready for Ozen.

If that's the case then why didn't they throw him in the biggest game of the season so far. That game last night was for sole possession of first place. I found it interesting that Barry and Cloeren were not in the line up last night.

Terrier

Cloeren played the whole game.

Barry played the whole game.

Pitching Brown against PNG, Dayton, and Lumberton on Tuesdays is not the route our coaches chose.

He will face Ozen (one of the five teams still in playoff contention), Nederland, (another of the five teams still in playoff contention), and Vidor (another of the five teams still in playoff contention)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to appoligize to the harrington kid first of all and to everyone else who thinks that i am him....i put everything on it that this is not him, just a fan of the indians....sorry people cant take the talk after a loss because it would be reversed if it were the run rule the other way around, but sorry for offending moms and dads with petty talk....im done, goodluck to all

Very big of you.  As a parent, this is all I would have wanted someone to do for my son if he were the topic of so many of your posts.  Congratulations PNG, great TEAM effort last night, best of luck the rest of the way.  Don't know that you would have seen the "reversed" smack talk if the score were the other way around, as good of a season as LCM is having I have yet to see anyone notoriously talking smack that represents the Bears. 

Excellent game last night guys! I LOVE png, but I also greatly respect LC-M. Congrats to the indian team and hope they can keep up the good work! LC-M, keep fighting hard and I wish nothing but the BEST for you guys the rest of the season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124