*LC-M vs. Central/10-7 LC-M Wins*

Central came to play ball.  The Jags were doing good putting the bat on the ball, and we had some untimely errors at the worst times.  It was a nail biter all the way down to the end, and the Bears did battle, and come away with the win.  I have to give props to the Jags, because they were ready for this game.  I beleive Thomas, jersey #2, the starting pitcher, went 4 for 4 or 5 for 5.  All in all, a really good game, and another example of playing mentally ready every night in this district.

I am still wondering why LCM and Central didn't play Saturday like everybody else that was rained out Friday.

Yes, the game was close tonight because the bears have to save pitching for PNG.

Why not just give the jags some credit. I think all teams would like to throw their best pitcher or pitchers all the time.

Thats why its a 8 team race.

I am still wondering why LCM and Central didn't play Saturday like everybody else that was rained out Friday.

Yes, the game was close tonight because the bears have to save pitching for PNG.

Why not just give the jags some credit. I think all teams would like to throw their best pitcher or pitchers all the time.

Thats why its a 8 team race.

The Jags came to play, that is for sure.  If they play like they did last night through the rest of the season, I am certain they are going to pull off some upsets and shake up this district race even more.  Good game, Jags, best of luck the rest of the way.

I for one will give Central credit.  They played very hard.  However pitching for LCM was not an issue.  Tim Barry is one of our top guys and has been for a couple of years and he did a very good job.  Only four of the hits Central got left the infield and 2 of those were by the lead off guy.  If my book is right only 2 runs on the night were credited as earned runs to Barry and he struck out 8 or 9.  Central got timely hits and ran bases well.  You have to tip your hat to them for taking advantage of our mistakes and holding us to just a touchdown and a field goal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder