PNG versus LCM Pred???

This should be another good one.  Both teams seem to be playing well right now.  Whish I could make it to the ballpark for this one. However I will have to say Harrington will be just to much for the Bears .  He is clearly the best in the district.  Not even sure he has given up an earned run this year (in district), and I don't really see it starting Tuesday night.

PNG 6 LCM 1 (unearned)

Our team is concentrating on Central tonight...Too many teams in this district find out too late about the level of play, even from teams whose fortunes have been bad as of late.  We'll look at it one game at a time, and I'll leave the crystal ball gazing and "whoomp there it is!" thing to y'all.  Go Bears!

Both teams are good teams.  Both are playing great baseball, but LC-M seems to be hitting better than PN-G.  LC-M 5 PN-G 3.  Should be a very good game to watch.  Good luck to both teams.

I agree both teams are good, but I can't see LCM losing to PNG twice in one season. LCM wins by 2 runs!

I'll be a homer and say PNG  6  LCM  4

I'm going to be a non-homer...'cause I no vested interest..

Harrington pitching 6-0 Indians

Todd pitching  6-4  Indians.

Just my 2 cents...not knocking LCM...Just need to see them hit better pitching.....against Vidor they did that. This is an intriguing game...IMO.

Both teams had scary games last time out.  No doubt the team that can refocus the fastest has the advantage.  In other words the more mentally tough team probably wins this one.  After the game these two played the first time around the advantage has to go to PNG.  From what I heard LCM was extremely flat versus Central last night.  If this happens tonight it could get ugly.

PNG 10 LCM 7 (png is at least as good as Central)

Both teams had scary games last time out.  No doubt the team that can refocus the fastest has the advantage.  In other words the more mentally tough team probably wins this one.  After the game these two played the first time around the advantage has to go to PNG.  From what I heard LCM was extremely flat versus Central last night.  If this happens tonight it could get ugly.

PNG 10 LCM 7 (png is at least as good as Central)

Good point, both teams did have close games last time out.  I think sometimes when teams that are currently leading the pack walk into a game against teams that haven't had as many wins, or close to as many wins, they don't bring with them that competitive edge and that is dangerous.  I'm sure both LCM and PNG will bring their A game tonight.  Should be a good one.  Got to go with home team advantage, Bears by one.

typical of vidor...all their fans are the ones pulling for lc-m, no big deal....harrington too much to handle,  4-2 PN-G.....go getem

Quotes from skills123?  He is someone's biggest fan!

“if PN-G's defense holds up then they winâ€

“Harrington too much to handleâ€

“definately not the harrington kidâ€

“verify what kid your talking about from png, Harrington or todd?  replying to the comment on robicheaux being better than the kid from png? he might be as good as todd which is unlikely also but he is not near the level of Harringtonâ€

“Harrington-0.39 eraâ€

“I hope LC-M destroys vidorâ€

“now would that have happened if Harrington was still in the game in the ninth, get real.....â€

“robicheaux is a good pitcher but Harrington is on another level when you talk about "best" pitcher in the districtâ€

“hey vidor.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha sweet life, good luck tuesday against lcm with no confidence lolâ€

“i just wish that the vidorians would at least admit that we had a horrible play in left field which would have sealed the deal and with out that it would have been 3-1 game over, same thing with nederland it wouldnt have been a game if it wasnt for 6 errors..â€

“i know robicheaux personally and this is for you, great game, keep competing and playing hard and dont let your fans say hester won that game for yall cz you didâ€

“harrington complete domination, going to step it up, but watch for robichoux, good little pitcher.....if i were vidor i would throw a lefty, my opinion, but if png plays defense they wont lose, guaranteeâ€

“Allen Harrington's Senior Year

14-2       0.25 ERA       144 k's      87 innings     

Hit over .350     9 HR'sâ€

Vidor is a solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now…the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again..

“if you think about it, nederland didnt have a prayer from the opening hitter.  they had 2 hits in 5 innings off harrington, with no errors the indians win 7-2â€

“Harrington throwing with Todd behind him, best 1-2 punch in the area..goodluck hitting that the rest of the districtâ€

“HARRINGTON-5 HRâ€

“eric harrington-png-5 including preseason also, 2 regular seasonâ€

Guest ASISEEIT

typical of vidor...all their fans are the ones pulling for lc-m, no big deal....harrington too much to handle,  4-2 PN-G.....go getem

“verify what kid your talking about from png, Harrington or todd?  replying to the comment on robicheaux being better than the kid from png? he might be as good as todd which is unlikely also but he is not near the level of Harringtonâ€

“Harrington-0.39 eraâ€

“now would that have happened if Harrington was still in the game in the ninth, get real.....â€

“robicheaux is a good pitcher but Harrington is on another level when you talk about "best" pitcher in the districtâ€

“hey vidor.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha sweet life, good luck tuesday against lcm with no confidence lolâ€

“i just wish that the vidorians would at least admit that we had a horrible play in left field which would have sealed the deal and with out that it would have been 3-1 game over, same thing with nederland it wouldnt have been a game if it wasnt for 6 errors..â€

“i know robicheaux personally and this is for you, great game, keep competing and playing hard and dont let your fans say hester won that game for yall cz you didâ€

“harrington complete domination, going to step it up, but watch for robichoux, good little pitcher.....if i were vidor i would throw a lefty, my opinion, but if png plays defense they wont lose, guaranteeâ€

Vidor is a solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now…the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again..

“if you think about it, nederland didnt have a prayer from the opening hitter.  they had 2 hits in 5 innings off harrington, with no errors the indians win 7-2â€

“Harrington throwing with Todd behind him, best 1-2 punch in the area..goodluck hitting that the rest of the districtâ€

“HARRINGTON-5 HRâ€

::) ::) ;D

“Harrington-0.39 eraâ€

“HARRINGTON-5 HRâ€

Wow.  I almost hope it is the kid tooting his own horn or Harrington needs to get a restraining order...creepy. :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami