All District

the big guy was jordan landry the little defende was miles lawler... and i think you were the best keeper this season....  nederland keeper had the less goals given up in district but had a strong defense in front of him...  two players for nederland have a shot at newcomer of the year...  Scott poole should be utility player as he was everwhere on the field...  landry nederland defensive player of the year after all they gave up the fewest goals... mccay .. for keeper.. geez i hate saying that ethan hahaha.. just kidding...  offensive..  no clue..  mvp i guess waldrup should be.....

what was that really good defender from nederland. I remember one who wasabsolutely outstanding when we played them.

It may have been Ryan Washburn, tall and skinny defender, but all of Nederland's defenders were outstanding, it's hard to pick and choose between who is better  :-\

I certainly understand why Coaches dislike making All District picks..

i didnt see nederland play lcm and wasnt sure if washburn even played defender against htem... some games he was up front... but yes ryan is a very solid defender and so was ian when he got moved ...

Now that you mention that, I think Washburn was still playing forward at the time, my mistake. Good call shark  ;)

But Nederland's keep was impressive, I was thinking Nederland would be in goalie trouble after losing both Senior Keepers last season.

He had a pretty darn good season though.

Washburn was pretty legit i didnt see him play defense but he has good feet.. so i can see him movin around.. but i reckon poole needs to be utility he was forward and defense when we played.. and he did this scissor kick  thing and scored..that was pretty sweet 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124