Texas vs. Stanford Predictions

Gunna be a good game..........Texas can handle gaurd play, but will be interesting with the lopez brothers. I think Texas has enough experience with big men and how to work them over, but always a good chance for stanford to win. It will be a close scoring game...best of luck to texas now that my aggies are out.....

Gunna be a good game..........Texas can handle gaurd play, but will be interesting [glow=red,2,300]with the lopez brothers[/glow]. I think Texas has enough experience with big men and how to work them over, but always a good chance for stanford to win. It will be a close scoring game...best of luck to texas now that my aggies are out.....

just a little fun fact

i bet you guys didnty know thy are twins

P.S.(post scriptum) I baleive it is spelled lo[glow=red,2,300]pp[/glow]ez

Gunna be a good game..........Texas can handle gaurd play, but will be interesting [glow=red,2,300]with the lopez brothers[/glow]. I think Texas has enough experience with big men and how to work them over, but always a good chance for stanford to win. It will be a close scoring game...best of luck to texas now that my aggies are out.....

just a little fun fact

I think everyone knows they are twins, and it's definitely lopez. 

Texas will not be able to stop the Lopez twins... the question will be whether or not they can contain them.  If UT's guards man up and make it difficult to get the ball down low, and if Texas' big men can force the twins to shoot a little further out, Texas should win.  Texas' advantage in the guard play can more than compensate for Stanford's advantage in the post.  Should be a great game!

Guest tigersvoice

just a little fun fact

MR III:

You're just visiting here on Earth, aren't you? ::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83