Vidor vs. PNG

Well, I am going with the hometown boys on this one.  However, both teams

have the pitching and the bats so this one will be interesting and exciting to

watch.  Alot of parents biting the nails on this one.

Any idea of who is going to start for the Pirates.  Should be a close and well played game.  Coach Green will have his players ready to play as always.  Vidor by 2 due to home field advantage.  Should also be a good crowd on hand from both schools. 

Vidor is a very solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now....the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again....PN-G 4-2, small ball wins this game

Talk about pitching?? well Robichau is throwing as well as anyone in this part of Texas right now. he has two complete game wins under his belt after 4 district games. Hope to see him and Harrington battle it out.

Vidor is a very solid team but Harrington is throwing the ball too well to be beat right now....the only way png loses this one is if the defense kills them again....PN-G 4-2, small ball wins this game

Talk about pitching?? well Robichau is throwing as well as anyone in this part of Texas right now. he has two complete game wins under his belt after 4 district games. Hope to see him and Harrington battle it out.

I agree with this 100% although we have a great pitching staff Taylor seems to be the hot pitcher right now and I would expect that he will take the mound in this game! Honestly I would be comfortable with any of our top three.

I know Taylor is hot right now.  But I am hoping for Hester versus Harrington.  At some point we have to put Hester in the big game so everyone can see what he has got.  In district I mean.  Jasper already found out, but that was on a small stage in a tournament.  It is time for him to have his coming out party on the big stage in 22-4A versus one of the big guns like PNG.

Vidor 7 PNG 0 (Hester complete game shut out)

Vidor 7-0 over PNG? Get real.

First off Harrington wont give up 7 runs.

Second, Harrington, Carnahan, Benoit, Todd and Spikes wont be kept off the scoreboard.

Its more likely for Harrington to shut out Vidor than either Vidor pitcher to shut out PNG.

Vidor 7-0 over PNG? Get real.

First off Harrington wont give up 7 runs.

Second, Harrington, Carnahan, Benoit, Todd and Spikes wont be kept off the scoreboard.

Its more likely for Harrington to shut out Vidor than either Vidor pitcher to shut out PNG.

This won't be a shutout on either side!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder