*OF vs. HF/6-5 OF Wins/Comments*

Why are my posts getting deleted? If it were lies I were telling, I could understand. We are 0-4. And no change has been made. Something is not working. And as for the player with the bad attitude, he has thrown a helmet in the last two games, and a bat against Jasper, but is not disciplined. All the players use this helmet for protection, and anyone who throws it takes the chance of damaging the helmet for the next player to wear. If we would get away from style and get back to the BASICS, we could compete. Changes will have to be made to be successful!

Why are my posts getting deleted? If it were lies I were telling, I could understand. We are 0-4. And no change has been made. Something is not working. And as for the player with the bad attitude, he has thrown a helmet in the last two games, and a bat against Jasper, but is not disciplined. All the players use this helmet for protection, and anyone who throws it takes the chance of damaging the helmet for the next player to wear. If we would get away from style and get back to the BASICS, we could compete. Changes will have to be made to be successful!

Go talk to the coach and express your opinion maybe he will make some changes.

How do you know there has been no discipline handed down for the actions of this player? Have you asked or are you assuming because you haven't seen it? What do you mean by style? vs. basics?? And I too suggest if you have a problem with coaching you go ask the questions to the coach you have, maybe you can help?? Probably not but heck who knows, but it won't help discussing it on this forum and criticizing people without giving them a chance to respond to your feelings!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami