next WO-S coach

Guest roberthollister

Guest roberthollister

Cornel Thompson has waited long enough to take over as head coach/AD.  I wonder if he still wants it, assuming Dan Hooks retires in 2009.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abovetherim

Great DC, I mean great but he didn't do too well as a head coach prior to coming back to WO-S. I don't think you can just chalk it up as Coach Thompson once Coach Hooks does retire.

Guest abovetherim

Well he was 2-8 at Palestine, but at WO-S it's different.  He would be my pick for defensive coordinator at Lamar.

Didn't Palestine have a RB by the name of Adrian Peterson? Coach Thompson might have already been back at WO-S. As I stated earlier, he is a great DC and yes he should be given another chance as a HC. I know one thing he is a quality human being. He wrote a letter to McNeese on my brothers behalf and he didn't even attend WO-S.

He is a great man in my book!

Well he was 2-8 at Palestine, but at WO-S it's different.  He would be my pick for defensive coordinator at Lamar.

Didn't Palestine have a RB by the name of Adrian Peterson? Coach Thompson might have already been back at WO-S. As I stated earlier, he is a great DC and yes he should be given another chance as a HC. I know one thing he is a quality human being. He wrote a letter to McNeese on my brothers behalf and he didn't even attend WO-S.

He is a great man in my book!

kicked AD off the team too i heard..lol..

It was actually 2nd down, but I think that the OC learned his lesson.

I disagree... It was 1st and a few inches and we line up in a shotgun formation,if I recall, all 4 downs and came up with negative yards for our effort.

Also, that wasnt the OC's call!