Roc's Actions at End of Game

From bigdog on KatFans...just one side of the story, as I am sure there are others. Not sure what he saw or you that went to the game saw, but thought I'd put it up for discussion...

also (and i know one guy who will disagree with me) lamar's roc is an idiot. he started walking over to shake the hand of the uta coach with 9 seconds left in the game. the refs stopped play and made him go back to the bench. making him go back to the bench was borderline dumb, but he is just so arrogant (for what reason i don't know). everyone gets mad when they lose, but suck it up and wait for the game to be over. IF... the refs would have let him run away to the locker room, then he wouldn't have shaken the hands of any of the uta players still on the court. dude is brutal!

This is the hidden content, please

Guest DickVitale

From bigdog on KatFans...just one side of the story, as I am sure there are others. Not sure what he saw or you that went to the game saw, but thought I'd put it up for discussion...

also (and i know one guy who will disagree with me) lamar's roc is an idiot. he started walking over to shake the hand of the uta coach with 9 seconds left in the game. the refs stopped play and made him go back to the bench. making him go back to the bench was borderline dumb, but he is just so arrogant (for what reason i don't know). everyone gets mad when they lose, but suck it up and wait for the game to be over. IF... the refs would have let him run away to the locker room, then he wouldn't have shaken the hands of any of the uta players still on the court. dude is brutal!

http://www.katfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7772

Did not know that happened, but in his defense, he probably was just trying to get out of there hastily, likely because he was ticked, and did not realize so much time was left...Just speculating...Roc is not that type of guy..

Guest abovetherim

I believe it. There were a few seconds left on the game clock when Roc started to walk toward the UTA bench and shake the hand of Coach Cross who happens to be a very good friend of his. The game was basicly over he didn't leave the court. If that would have happened I would have had a problem with it.

But he didn't, no big deal.

If you have never seen coaches start walking over to shake hands before a game is over than you definitely have not watched much basketball. It happens in football as well. Watch when the clock is ticking down in football or basketball the next time you watch a game on TV. I would say it happens 75-80% of the time.

Guest abovetherim

Guys, I would delete this thread but I am attempting to let people speak their mind. If you know me, I personally don't like this stuff on here but I've learned to have good dialog on the forum I have to let some things slide that in the past I would not.

If Coop wants to delete the thread it is his call. I say just read it and move on to the next subject. Keep in mind who originally wrote it. I'm not talking about Texas Terror but a guy on their board.

Enough said.

Guest coachacola

Consider the source.  It's coming from katfans and when it comes to basketball very few over there know what they are talking about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124