Teams to look out for this year....

SilsbeeD

PN-G has several starters returning, plus non-starters who saw significant playing time. This includes starters from the districts leading offense, including the sophomore newcomer of the year. We have some defensive hosses returning, and coming up.

Look for PN-G's defense to improve vastly over last year, and the offense to continue without missing a beat. I saw the backup QB in scrimmages last year. He'll be starting this year, and will pickup without missing a beat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Lumberton Raiders are going to be ready to knock some heads off next year. They have 19 returning letterman 10 on offense and 9 on defense The QB was 2nd in district as a sophomore and there best WR is returning and he is also a sophomore and he was 1st in district. They have another sophomore returning on D which was awarded newcomer and he is the real deal. They have 3 lineman returning which are very legit and the up coming JV team has been undefeated since their 7th grade year. They have one of if not the best DB in the district in Jeremy Garza returning and with the new coach Credeur these Raiders are going to be a very tough competitor in this district and are looking to make the playoffs for the first time in school history

Mmkay... I will root for the Raiders this year, BUT: The QB was fifth in district. The receiver was third. Ozen's Ben Wells will probably be the best DB in district, and I think he is already committed to the Longhorns. Team spirit is awesome, but let's be realistic and not skew the facts too much.

The Pirates have just about all there starters back on offense and defense. There JV team was very good last year. If they can avoid the injury bug they should be pretty salty. This should be the fastest team the Pirates have ever had. Another bit of gas on the fire. Deweyville is the ONLY school in there district that has not been a 3A school.

raider09, Our JV team is our freshman group. What is Lumbertons #? Our's 230. If you are wanting to compare classes we will do alot better next year than you will as always you all will get your teeth kicked in!

but there jv team almost lost to lumbertons freshman team

raider09, I would not throw stones at anyone else's home about football results from last year, lest you be reminded of a school by the name of Gulf Shores Academy.

I wish the Raiders well, and I hope with Coach Credeur, 2006 signals the rise of the Lumberton football program. But you must admit that recently we have heard much talk of anyone other than the mid-county or Beaumont schools doing something in the district to the point that they are joining the reports of Chicken Little and the boy who cried wolf.

well im sorry if i offended anybody and i personally saw that game and the pirates do have some talent coming up but i was not talkin bad about the pirates just making a statement sorryu to DP#1fan i apologize on my statement should have never been made good luck to yall this year and to bring up the Gul shores game that was varsity not freshamn or jv good luck to yall

DP#1Fan... How can ya'll have all your starters back? Everyone made a big deal about Vidor having all those seniors and returning starters last year. How can they come back again? Not trying to dog you or anything, it just doesn't add up to me. By the way, Vidor did have a tough team last year. Just had some bad breaks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn