*HJ vs. HF/HJ Wins In 8 Innings 8-7/Comments*

Very exciting baseball game. Both starting pitchers pitched well enough to get a win, Monse of HJ was almost untouchable, but left in the 5th, Koenig of HF had little defense behind him.

HF smalled balled to get back from 5-1, Logan Johnson of HF pitched well in relief as the defense of HF plugged the hole up when he was on the mound.

Going to be a fun 3a run.

I too think it was a great game with the typical blunders on both sides you expect early in the season. HF dodged several bullets with their coach playing % ball with the int walks and useing the bunt effectivly on several occassions. All in all was a good game, well coached on both sides, I'm sure glad I didn't have a kid on the field as I would have been a nervous wreck.... been there done that. No blowouts on ANY 3A games, seems as if all the games could have been won by the looser with a single swing of the bat.

from were i stood in right feild....HJ shold have played the game more aggressive..i mean, not bunt, we have to good of hitters for that, and we should have ran on the catcher ALOT more...he couldnt throw any of our staters out....it was an ugly win..but still a WIN.

P.S. #22 on HF....theres no crying in baseball :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami