EC vs. #4 Arp Predictions?

KFDM COOP

now boss u said newton over EC by 15 and EC beat um by 21  that's  u missed by 36 i think you are a EC hater

OK well sorry   ARP BY 100 then  .  How you like that.  #2 can't take them all the way.... But I can say that he is very good, and does make the coach like like he know what he is doing....

I talked with our old coach last night after watching EC/Newton.His club faced Arp in the second round and was beaten by 30.He said they had a whole lot more than Johnson and would be tough.I haven't seen them this year so I can't predict a score.I can predict Thomas will have a huge game and will leave everything on the Wagstaff floor.I hope it's enough.Good luck Bucs.

ive got to go with arp on this one.  ive seen both teams play this year and its not gonna be about sedrick vs tremain (we all know they will both get theirs). Arp's other guards (corey walker and co.) are going to be the biggest factor.  Ive seen EC's other guards throw the ball around way to carelessly the games ive seen them play.  Arp will take an advantage of this.  Vance could be a big factor as well. But i have to give arp the edge.  Good luck to both teams and coaches!

Guest ECBucFan

Talked to a friend up in NE Texas, and I hear Arp is increadibly good... Arp is also about a 20 minuit drive to Tyler JC, so Arp has a virtual home court game... Sedrick is a freakish player, I saw that two years ago... The deck is stacked against EC, but the game still must be played before anyone advances  ;).

While Tremain can offset Sedricks damage, the rest of the Bucs must step up. If V-Mac can play his best game, and Jacoby help with the scoring and handeling the ball, and Carlos clog up the paint, I believe EC has a fighting chance.

Fan support will definitly show up for EC. Against Corrigan and Crawford, EC fans outnumbered the opponents 3-1, so this team will be backed, long distance or not. EC needs to come into this game with the proverbial "chip on the shoulder", and play wide open and fearless. Arp might be overconfident, after two blowout playoff wins...You just never know...strange things can happen, especially in a single game  ;)       

GO BUCS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami