track

dturk4

WO-S Middle School boys won district in the 8th grade division last year.  Those guys are now Freshman.

The Bridge City Middle School 7th Grade boys won district last year.  Those guys are now 8th graders.  (Middle School)

I think the comment was meant to mean that the 7th graders who won last year could win district again this year as 8th graders in Middle School.

The BC boys did have a very nice showing in the track meet tonight.  Hope the progress continues.  Best of luck to them, and all the Middle schoolers.

WO-S Middle School boys won district in the 8th grade division last year.  Those guys are now Freshman.

The Bridge City Middle School 7th Grade boys won district last year.  Those guys are now 8th graders.  (Middle School)

I think the comment was meant to mean that the 7th graders who won last year could win district again this year as 8th graders in Middle School.

The BC boys did have a very nice showing in the track meet tonight.  Hope the progress continues.  Best of luck to them, and all the Middle schoolers.

Man, HJ(Henderson Middle School), really struggled last night.  They only won one event - the 2400M run.  That's including all field events too.

Has anyone heard of a boy named Matt Menard I believe he's in 8th grade at BC he won all of his events and did outstanding in the long jump

Also Andrew Anderson from H-F 7TH grade had a great meet!

On the girls side, Orangefield is very strong.

Orangefield Junior High Girls hosted a track meet on Friday and finished first. 7th grade -Orangefield 167pts, Hamshire Fannett 124pts, Bridge City 103 pts, Hardin Jefferson 92 pts. OJH girls brought home 21 first place ribbons winning all three relay events. 8th - Orangefield 257 pts, Hamshire Fannett 151 pts, Bridge City 162 pts, Hardin Jefferson 0 pts. OJH 8th grade girls also brought home 21 first place ribbons and won all three relay events. We also had two athletes break the Junior High school records: Casey Dixson - 2400M run - ran a 9:54.25, Rebecca Higginbotham - long jump - 15'7".

[glow=red,2,300]Also Andrew Anderson from H-F 7TH grade had a great meet![/glow]

Hey Braves24.....Thanks for the comment on Andrew Anderson from H-F that is my son. He did have a good meet 2 weeks ago, but tonight he will have to step it up tonight in Kirbyville.

Also, before the rain came last week in H-J, he won the long jump & triple jump again. I think he jumped 16'-7 on his long jump, which is a foot further than his first meet.

I did not know this posting was on here. I have never been on this site before today!

Thanks!

By the way......I would like to see H-F 7th grade win district this year!! I am a little partial!

[glow=red,2,300]Also Andrew Anderson from H-F 7TH grade had a great meet![/glow]

Hey Braves24.....Thanks for the comment on Andrew Anderson from H-F that is my son. He did have a good meet 2 weeks ago, but tonight he will have to step it up tonight in Kirbyville.

Also, before the rain came last week in H-J, he won the long jump & triple jump again. I think he jumped 16'-7 on his long jump, which is a foot further than his first meet.

I did not know this posting was on here. I have never been on this site before today!

Thanks!

By the way......I would like to see H-F 7th grade win district this year!! I am a little partial!

Yes he was very good in football to got a chance to catch two games.He just needs to keep workin

The dist. meet is the next one and in 7th grade it will have to be out of BC and HF since they tied the first meet which is nearly impossible.

May I add BC managed to get 319 points in the OF meet beating there nearest opponent by almost 200

• 2 weeks later...

Just attended the Boy's Junior High 21-3A District Track Meet at Orangefield, very impressed with the talent of the HF 7th Grade Team and the BC 8th Grade Team, very deep and talented groups of young men.  Individual performance that stuck out was Jake Best 8th grade OF, who won the 800m (2:14), 400m (54.7) and the 200m (24.6) against some very good competition, this young man is not only an outstanding athlete, but a very fine young man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83