Lamarque vs Smiley Lee College tuesday seven thirty

Guest etbu

Going to be a good one but I think that Smiley will win. What a great weekend it will be at the Merell Center in Katy next weekend for the semis and finals.  ;D

According to the UIL website, the 4A Region III tournament will be held at the Berry Center at Cy-Fair.

Gig'em your right my bad it is at the Berry Center bc I just called a HC from one of the teams. SORRY  :'( Gig'em check you're pms.

Smiley is probably going to win, but I'm going for La Marque, because I love upsets! La Marque needs to execute on the small things and convert on each end of the court. Turnovers need to me bare minimum. And whatever you do don't let smiley dunk or they will go nuts and all the momentum will be in their favor and the coogs will shut down.

go coogs

Guest DickVitale

OK, lets not go TOO far with the slapping on the back! BH did good for BH standards...No harm in that...and they SHOULD be proud, but a third place finish and 2nd round playoff exit is not a standard that most schools shoot for... ;)...Good job, BH...for BH.

Guest DickVitale

I am merely stating the facts here...No harm meant...BH had a good year..They made the playoffs and went to the 2nd round...There are hundreds of other schools that WISH they had done that well..I was only speaking of standards...Do you think that Ozen fans would say a 2nd round playoff exit was a great year? They would be calling for resignations!! Heck, they're mad about Friday's one point WIN!!..And thats fine because they have certain expectations...Un-realistic, some of them, but they have them.. Its all relative...thats all.

at least show respect...i will let u have ur opinion just show respect when someone feels like they did good respect them don't try to tear them down people have different opinions on what "good" is

Well if you wish to look at that way Huffman should have beat BH but the good old home cooking got us with the zebras. What I like about the BH games is that there is a BH grad  calling the game. The Shrek looking charcter with the 70's staying alive haircut.

Guest DickVitale

like i said people have different opinions on what a good or great season is

If you were 3-28 last season, and go 12-18 this year, THEY might consider that to be a great season, but the reality is that it is not..It's actually pretty bad, still, although it would be an improvement..Its all RELATIVE..

Guest DickVitale

WAIT!! You mean to tell me BARBERS HILL is not playing on Tuesday night?? :o..shocking. ::)

That's lame. If I were you, I'd be getting ready for Lamar Consolidated.  Play like ya'll did last time out and you will be done also.  ;)

Yeah but the final result was the W-I-N...I'll take it!! ;)...You are right though...I will give you that..But it is BEAUTIFUL thing when you know how to pull of the W in the end, isn't it?

WAIT!! You mean to tell me BARBERS HILL is not playing on Tuesday night?? :o..shocking. ::)

That's lame. If I were you, I'd be getting ready for Lamar Consolidated.  Play like ya'll did last time out and you will be done also.  ;)

Yeah but the final result was the W-I-N...I'll take it!! ;)...You are right though...I will give you that..But it is BEAUTIFUL thing when you know how to pull of the W in the end, isn't it?

Agreed..in the end the "W" is all that matters....that and keeping everyone healthy. Best of luck...Personally, I'd like to see Ozen and Yates.

Guest DickVitale

Agreed..in the end the "W" is all that matters....that and keeping everyone healthy. Best of luck...Personally, I'd like to see Ozen and Yates.

Yeah, I am sure that is everyone's wish, but let me ask you this....Do you think that the Giants REALLY wanted to play the Patriots in this year's Super Bowl?...I am sure they were hoping for an upset from their perspectives...But, when it came down to it...They got it DONE!! ;) ;D...Well, its very similar in this case!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124