*Lamar vs. NW State/103-95 LU WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Guest abovetherim

No doubt a fun game to be at however, I'm still concerned with out ability to close games out at the end.  But anyhow I'm glad I made the drive from Tyler for the game! GO CARDS!

Now, you are my kind of alumnus/fan/supporter.  8)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

No doubt a fun game to be at however, I'm still concerned with out ability to close games out at the end.  But anyhow I'm glad I made the drive from Tyler for the game! GO CARDS!

Thanks for coming down, Man.  (Lamar Class of '69)

Guest abovetherim

Sucks, I have missed two of the best crowds at the Montagne Center. I missed last night and the game versus UT due to work commitments. But, I did see the McNeese game when there were something like 10,010 in attendance. If it was as electric in the Montagne Center last night as it was the game I was able to attend you guys and gals experience a great college basketball atmosphere in Beaumont, Texas.

I told a couple of my classmates if they kept winning the crowd would eventually show up. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the game but I'm sure the players and coaches enjoyed it even more.

Way to go SE Texas, thanks for giving our players something to remember. Now, let's send the seniors off in style for the last home game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124