*Lamar vs. NW State/103-95 LU WINS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great game with a great crowd but my God the refs were the worst I have ever seen. Also the coaches son from Northwestern was a jerk and a dirty player, he seemed like such a poor sport. Also I think that Kethan Hancock's mom almost got thrown out of the game for starting stuff in the student section. I have to say that the crowd was loud and Nabors had another monster dunk. Dawkins was had a rough time tonight and good Lord McThay needs to use his head, he makes some of the dumbest decisions that I have seen since CT in the beginning of the season.

It was a great game with a great crowd but my God the refs were the worst I have ever seen. Also the coaches son from Northwestern was a jerk and a dirty player, he seemed like such a poor sport. Also I think that Kethan Hancock's mom almost got thrown out of the game for starting stuff in the student section. I have to say that the crowd was loud and Nabors had another monster dunk. Dawkins was had a rough time tonight and good Lord McThay needs to use his head, he makes some of the dumbest decisions that I have seen since CT in the beginning of the season.

Elvis was fighting with his team mates. So they Huddled without him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder