What local teams will advance farthest in the playoffs??

What local team will advance farthest in the playoffs??  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What local team will advance farthest in the playoffs??

• ozen
    • hardin-jefferson
    • silsbee
    • kountze
    • east chambers

UH?  Spurger beat them! let me guess. Excuses?

Yeah it's not hard beating a team with two starters out, the other times BS won they had all their starters. Not taking anything from Spurger, they're great and I hope BS meets with them in the regional final, it can happen. But with BS all there and healthy, it's proven they're better.

LOL.  Now that is funny.  Look fella I read alot of your post and you obviously are short bus material.  You are the reason the state invented 504.  I hope you are able to catch a ride to Nacogdoches with somebody.  The Big Sandy team is good, but you my friend are SPECIAL ED!  We will call The King and ck on that report you are saying he gave you.  Better yet get that film and see for yourself. I gave you the facts. 

You attack Catman by making fun of the handicap, nothing happens.

Court side --States the facts(that you are a Idiot) gets the post pulled.Go figure. That is why you don't let Aggies have computers.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

:D, Spurger can go to state if all 3 seniors stay in the game and they play their ball.  They have beat BS before.  BS use to could outrun Spurger, but Spurger is in shape this year.

Seems to me that you need to be a supporter of the Spurger team as a whole. You also need to realizes that it is not just the seniors that has brought this team this far.  Yes, they have done a great job, but others have too; including  #1, #12, #34, and #10 ( that young man is one bad a$$ point guard )

Go Spurger Pirates, let's go prove a point in Naco!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont