Those BH Boys.

Guest coach carter

Guest coach carter

Those BH boys know how to play sports!

Basketball on their way to Play La Marque, and Baseball Ranked #2 in the State!

Football, not impressive this year. i think they will do alot better next year! Don Price can get it done.

Great athletes at BH.

Boy harsh words for your athletic program at BH.  I do believe your football team has won more District championships than the other sports.  You are brave making those type of comments on here with the three stoogies stalking this board.

Boy harsh words for your athletic program at BH.  I do believe your football team has won more District championships than the other sports.   You are brave making those type of comments on here with the three stoogies stalking this board.

Oldfart you are the king stooge. I read but wasn't going to comment where you were questioning the Central coaches coaching ability. Isn't that what you PM me whining about all through football season?

HYPOCRITE ???

You got me BHFAN, I did question his reasoning for his strategy.  I am man enough to admit I was in the wrong .  Calling me a hypocrite I guess is just .  But it took a fellow hypocrite to call me out.  As for being the king stooge, I am light years away from that status,  I am still in diapers compared to you  guys.........Thanks, for bringing this to my attention.

OLDMAN

BMTSOULJA , I questioned the strategy of the triangle and 2 defense I saw against BH .  Good choice of defense , but when you don't match up with #2 Ybarra who is BH'S best player  and leave him alone it is a questionable strategy.  Even you should agree with that.  Now if you would have matched up with #2 and either #32 / #10 , then the strategy might have made a difference. 

You got me BHFAN, I did question his reasoning for his strategy.  I am man enough to admit I was in the wrong .  Calling me a hypocrite I guess is just .  But it took a fellow hypocrite to call me out.  As for being the king stooge, I am light years away from that status,  I am still in diapers compared to you  guys.........Thanks, for bringing this to my attention.

OLDMAN

Your welcome  ;D

Those BH boys know how to play sports!

Basketball on their way to Play La Marque, and Baseball Ranked #2 in the State!

Football, not impressive at all. I'd rather not have a football team at BH.

Great athletes at BH.

IDIOT!!!! WHO IS THIS? Some THUMP THUMP Knuckle-Head?

Guest DickVitale

BMTSOULJA , I questioned the strategy of the triangle and 2 defense I saw against BH .  Good choice of defense , but when you don't match up with #2 Ybarra who is BH'S best player  and leave him alone it is a questionable strategy.  Even you should agree with that.  Now if you would have matched up with #2 and either #32 / #10 , then the strategy might have made a difference. 

OK..I am going to TRY to explain this where you "coaches" can actually understand...First off, I DO NOT AGREE with the the particular strategy in THIS situation, BUT, I understood what he was thinking...Sometimes coaches have a tendency to concede that a certain player will always "get his", meaning his points...The thought from a coaches perspective is this: You get yours, but NO ONE ELSE will hurt me while you do so, which will make it harder for you to "beat" me by yourself...(kinda like how the Spurs let Nash score 40, but stopped everyone else in the process, making it harder on Nash to will them to a win...Kinda) GURU-ism! You know... I should start charging for my knowledge!! ;D

OK..I am going to TRY to explain this where you "coaches" can actually understand...First off, I DO NOT AGREE with the the particular strategy in THIS situation, BUT, I understood what he was thinking...Sometimes coaches have a tendency to concede that a certain player will always "get his", meaning his points...The thought from a coaches perspective is this: You get yours, but NO ONE ELSE will hurt me while you do so, which will make it harder for you to "beat" me by yourself...(kinda like how the Spurs let Nash score 40, but stopped everyone else in the process, making it harder on Nash to will them to a win...Kinda) GURU-ism! You know... I should start charging for my knowledge!! ;D

You would just give all of your earnings back with your predictions.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami