Top underclassmen in the area? Anyone?

HoOpStAr

Abrian Hall (HJ) - keeps getting better each game!  If she works hard this summer, she could have a phenominal Senior Year

Victoria Fontenot (HJ) - only a soph and is evolving into quite a foward... rare for a girl to have a good inside and outside game.  If she gets stronger over the summer, she will be a beast for 2 more years.

Same for me both of these girls are awesome. Fontenot only being a soph. and still have that much game, man she is going to be a force over the next couple of years

Guest bleed orange

Marissa Wyatt from Orangefield. She has the tools but she needs to get mentally tough. If she does, the sky is the limit for this girl if she does not then she will be at best average. I hope she reads this and it lights a fire in her. If not than she is not the player I know she can be.

Courtney Baker Sophmore, Jasper (Shooting Guard) she'll be a good one next year!! I hear that she will be playing AAU ball this summer.

Breeuanna Hafford, will be great on defense. Sophmore, Jasper

Michelle Wallace, Sophmore, Jasper, gutsy player. she plays bigger then she is!!

I hear that that entire team will be playing AAU ball. :D

A Junior from HJ Jamie King will be one of the top players in the district next year if given the opportunity. As a sophmore she averaged 17 points a game at the varsity level in Tapps 4a. She was a first team all district in a 9 team houston area didtrict. She came from HJ and decided after 1 year to go back and play with the girls she grew up with. Next year should be her year,

A Junior from HJ Jamie King will be one of the top players in the district next year if given the opportunity. As a sophmore she averaged 17 points a game at the varsity level in Tapps 4a. She was a first team all district in a 9 team houston area didtrict. She came from HJ and decided after 1 year to go back and play with the girls she grew up with. Next year should be her year,

I know the HJ coach pretty well and I can promise you every player on the team will be given a chance.They will have to be dedicated , work hard during the summer and go through the rigors of cross country but they will be given every opportunity to be successful.There is no comparison to the Taps district and 21-3a.The youg lady mentioned here will definitely help HJ along with the 2 post players,Moore and the Sutherland girl.That is a very good group of returning players.

I know you know her she's your sister. As for working she has worked the last 5 years all summer and won cross coutry district championship this year. As for tapps being weak- their where 5 D-1 girls from that district and some of the best players in the nation go to private school. They wouln't have beat HJ, Orangefield or Silsbee but the rest they could play with the rest. Don't talk about someone you don't know.

I know you know her she's your sister. As for working she has worked the last 5 years all summer and won cross coutry district championship this year. As for tapps being weak- their where 5 D-1 girls from that district and some of the best players in the nation go to private school. They wouln't have beat HJ, Orangefield or Silsbee but the rest they could play with the rest. Don't talk about someone you don't know.

Actually I saw the Tapps club play several times last year.I was simply making an observation about returning players.HJ has several returning players who will be good ballplayers.The "if given the chance" just caught my eye.The young lady you posted about will do a good job and will be a very good ballplayer.Just FYI I saw the Tapps club at least 4 times last year and theres no way they compete with the 21-3a clubs.I'll be sure and check with you next time before I post just to make sure it's OK.

I'm glad you watch them play but if you don't think they could compete in 21 3a tells me you don't know alot about girls basketball. They competed with very good teams from Houston with only 2 legitament players. And anyone who averages 17 points a game while getting double teamed can compete. You don't need my permision to post just don't tell me my daughter can't play because tapps is so weak, at least your oppinion. I'm sure your baskeball knowledge is better than mine, atleast in your mind.

This is now Jamie speaking NOT JDAD

I've personally had enough of people trying to down play my abilities. Noone but me knows what it was like to play in Tapps, so don't try to tell me how weak or strong it was. I can compare on my own because FYI I'm not from TAPPS I was born and raised in Hardin-Jefferson and only left for one year. District 21-3A is stronger I'm not denying that, but single handedly taking on many recruited Houston teams, winning, and putting up my averages is not a walk in the park. Don't try to take anything away from me as a player. I've competed with the best in AAU summer league. I've worked my butt off year after year unrecognized without anyone but my Dad really stepping in on my behalf. I'm tired of not speaking up. A lack of work DEFINATELY does not apply to me, and last time I checked I was Cross Country District CHAMPION. So before anyone thinks it's proper comment on a player (not just me) be sure to check your facts. I weight train, run multiple miles weekly, play weekly whether in season or out, and so much more that noone sees but me. If you don't know me don't judge me especially on work ethic. I know that basketball politics and Bias opinions always take part in forums that's normal so I'm here to put my two cents in on behalf of myself.