*Central vs. Barbers Hill Playoff/73-71 BH Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well seems as with College Ball, Dicky-V can't call these games either.... ;D ;D

Way to go BH.  Again, did Central ever have a lead in this one?

They almost did when it counted JINX!!!  ;D I just knew after you posted that the next post I would see is CENTERAL WINS!!!!! Thank God the Eagles can over throw the JINX i have seen better teams fall 8)

DickVitale

Senior

Re: Central vs Barbers Hill

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 09:34:30 AM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Central in a walk!! Go get em big bro!  

OUCH!!! ;D

Way to hang Eagles...and Central, great poise to come back on our Eagles like that in the 4th!

I made it late to this game.  Once again, guard play was our undoing.  We wasn't switching on the screens and BH had a lot of wide open 3 pointers and they were knocking them down!  Officiating was horrible!  Down the stretch, there was some questionable.  Most of them were against Central, but that's another story and is no excuse why we lost. This BH team executed!  They were hitting open jumpers, hitting free throws, making the crisp passes, and finished when they get to the basket.  Props to them! 

Great finish by the BH player with time winding down, but no way you let that player drive the paint and do two twisty spin moves to hit an off balance layup.  I'm still stunned!