*Spurger vs. Broaddus Playoff/Spurger Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

What an awesome effort and game!

I was impressed by the way the team kept their heads and played their game. I do not know how many points, or more importantly, rebounds Phillip had, but he totally controlled the paint. Showed his maturity and strength last night gentlemen.

Now, I did a search for The Woodlands and need assistance getting to the correct gym. This is the Woodlands High school on Research Forest Drive, right?

Looking forward to Friday night. Will be another barn burner!

Good luck Pirates!

I was impressed by the way the team kept their heads and played their game. I do not know how many points, or more importantly, rebounds Phillip had, but he totally controlled the paint. Showed his maturity and strength last night gentlemen.

Now, I did a search for The Woodlands and need assistance getting to the correct gym. This is the Woodlands High school on Research Forest Drive, right?Agreed, P. Whittaker controlled the paint and the game.I was also impressed by the young guys on the team. # 12 # 10 played like they where as old as P. whittaker.But this game came down to total team effort and IMO a good coaching job.I hope the boys can keep it up. ;)

Good luck Pirates!

Now, I did a search for The Woodlands and need assistance getting to the correct gym. This is the Woodlands High school on Research Forest Drive, right?

Good luck Pirates!

I haven't looked yet, but I know they are supposed to post directions on the SpurgerISD website.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124