Final State Basketball Rankings!

KFDM COOP

I'm inclined to agree with the Silsbee fans when they say that they deserve to be ranked... I wouldn't argue it if they were a top 10 ten, much less in the top 20.  In a way, though, it's an advantage for Silsbee.  Teams are more likely to overlook ya'll when they don't see your name in the rankings. 

Guest nostradamus

Tyler Chapel Hill lost their two best players Chris Mass (6'4" post) and TJ Riley (6'1" PG) to season ending knee injuries in one of their first district games. 

These two were their two best players.  They ended up fourth in district.

Guest DickVitale

RANKINGS, SCHMANKINGS!! Right now its win or go home, baaaaaby!! Everything else is just minor details at this point!! ;)...Be ranked #1 after the second weekend in March....Then you have something!

Tyler Chapel Hill lost their two best players Chris Mass (6'4" post) and TJ Riley (6'1" PG) to season ending knee injuries in one of their first district games. 

These two were their two best players.  They ended up fourth in district.

Even though I'm from good ol boy SE Texas I hate to see that I talked to both of them after our game and they seemed to really have thier heads on straight, appeared to be great kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami